You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

thats pretty shambolic alright

1 Like

The numbers dying from Covid in recent months have been in the 150-200 ballpark per month.

In terms of the broader health service, if this was a Delta only situation, it would be the case that the booster campaign would have been rolled out in the nick of time.

But it’s no longer a Delta only situation, which really leaves the current figures having a calm before the storm feeling, a bit like the weather right now where I am.

1 Like
11 Likes

I would love to know more data about those unfortunate people who died this month @Cheasty , why isnt it publically available?

Even if it were three simple measures - vaccination status, age, underlying illnesses

You know what, I might be greedy and say that I also want to know where the transmission for same occurred?

Is that to much to ask 21 months into a pandemic?

4 Likes

:grin: lol

A bit of hope, common sense and straight talking from the great Sunetra Gupta
26 minutes in…

2 Likes

Planet Normal
A podcast brought to you by The Daily Telegraph

It’s an interview with a learned epidemiologist person. I’m sure you could listen to it without turning into Jacob rees mogg

1 Like

Sound. You mind letting me know in advance if she recommends wormfeed or not?

1 Like

By wormfeed do you mean a WHO essential human medicine that has been successfully prescribed in numerous countries to treat covid? Are you really that thick?

My body is my temple. I don’t want any wormfeed in it. The WHO can say whatever it likes

That will drive the usual suspects mental.

1 Like

It’s probably not for @Lazarus in fairness. No point in upsetting the lad

I dont trust the mainstream media bro

But you trust me, obviously. I’ve filtered the piece for you

1 Like

This is long but well worth sticking with until the end.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/1206/1265089-esri-pandemic/

The unvaccinated are like mice in the winter. They’ll find a way in.

1 Like

Is that Waterford whispers?

You cant trust the unvaccinated lad. They’ll burrow in if they have to

You’re hardly surprised, the headline is a bit childish but the bones of the piece are as you’d expect,
My feeling is that many unvaccinated would happily drink away indoors, and that’s a piece of public interest