You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Just on the issue of eastern Europeans, a client of mine is a Polish lady and she pretty much broke down in tears when I met her last week. Friends of hers back in Poland didnt get vaccinated and the husband of the pair is in ICU and at the time it looked like he was about to die. I havent heard any update since, but he was 41 and fit and healthy. Their rational to her was the vaccine is a waste of time as it doesnt affect the younger healthy people. She said to me that she loved her friends but couldnt believe how stupid they were and now their lives will be ruined for the sake of thinking that the Covid wasnt a threat to them. Hopefully he does pull through.

Anecdotal story, but just hit home the difference in attitude to here and there. Plus that it affects everyone differently too. The amount of people going on that it is just a sniffle or you wouldnt even know you had it. I know plenty of people, young fit and healthy, who have been proper sick from it and still not fully recovered, with and without the vaccine. Like most, I’m not one for long covid talk, but at the same time there is longer lasting effects from it more so than other illnesses.

One last thing, this thing about vaccinated/unvaccinated and which is more or less dangerous. It is scientifically proven that you are more likely to catch it if you are not vaccinated. So the chances of getting it is higher in an unvaccinated person. Whatever about the oft mentioned DeGascun tweet about viral loads and not much difference about a vaccinated or unvaccinated person then spreading it, but people keep leaving out the most important bit, who is more likely to contract it in the first place.

11 Likes

Looks like history repeating itself from the last time you schooled him.

Lies

The great thing about anecdotal stories is that you can always use them to support your side of the argument.

Unless you’re willing to substantiate them then you should keep them to yourself.

If you say so, instead of shrieking about lies why don’t you go back and point out where I said all the things you claim I did, show where the famous ‘pivots’ were etc?

A very simple point, people who are at risk of ending up in hospitals themselves (perhaps they’re not entitled to go for a pint, that’s another question) would in many cases not wish to share a table in a pub with an unvaccinated person.
Did I say something more than that, because you’re suggesting I made all sorts of about turns

That’s entirely fine. But people should accept responsibility for their choices. Choices have consequences. What’s your issue with personal responsibility?

I’ve already done so, as you are aware

No you haven’t.

My only issue with that is that those who are unvaccinated are not breaking any laws and as such should have the same rights as everyone else imho.

1 Like

What’s the personal responsibility of big pharma companies if their vaccine kills someone?

What’s the personal responsibility of a young woman and their partner if they terminate the child they created because it impacted their lifestyle choice?

What’s the personal responsibility of an obese person who exposes themselves to various illnesses through their lifestyle choices and puts severe strain on the health service across the year?

Ditto smokers?

Ditto alcohol abusers?

Ditto drug users?

Just a few examples of why your protestations are completely insincere and merely exist so you can practice intolerance and bigotry.

“woke”…

This clown, in his MAGA cap, now discerns racism where no racism could exist.

The self-lobotomizing nature of right wing fuckwittery was never more apparent. Self righteous stupidity is humankind’s most amusing spectacle.

Screen-shot-2015-01-23-at-16.58.08

@backinatracksuit is knocking it out of the park on his rare chance to spend his midweek daytime arguing on TFK thanks to the storm

5 Likes

I’ve heard that alright

3 Likes

Do you want a name and number so you can talk to her yourself? Its what we all do on this forum, talk about stories and things that we see or come across. It suits you to keep calling them lies, but if it happens, it happens. I couldnt give one shite whether you believe it or not, but I’ve zero reason to lie about it. It was just something being discussed and something that I had encountered. I’ve not heard of someone of that age on their death bed with covid. She was very distraught about it and was due to go home to Poland for Christmas but she was saying it looked like she would be going home for a funeral instead.

I also know of a young lad from around here who got the vaccine in Scotland and a couple of weeks later had a stroke of some sort. I havent heard much more about it other than that he is fine now. I dont know if it was really serious or how long he was out of action for or anything, but it was the only incident of a bad vaccine encounter that I personally heard of. He would be about 28 or so. I’m assuming you wont want his details as it supports “your side”.

5 Likes

Precisely.

The guys who wring their hand about the far right have all the same traits, tactics and visions as the people they pretend to stand against.

1 Like

You should publish it up here if you are introducing it to the forum.

Otherwise you should stick to verifiable stories.

Currently they do. The point is how long should the rest of society carry this burden? Currently we have restrictions on everyone in order to respect the choices of morons that disproportionately impact on the rest of society. Is that a reasonable approach?

I’m not actually doing anything

Some lunatic is spending his morning putting words in my mouth, it’s actually very easy to put that shit to bed, the whataboutery of these lads is off the scale, I should probably read this thread more often, it’s hilarious the lengths they’ll go to, while simultaneously tickling each other’s bellies :joy:

Like the fact that more than half of Covid patients in icu are unvaccinated?

You can’t even respond coherently anymore kid.

Fuckwit, Maga, Gerald Kean, right wing

Blah blah blah