You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

The cheap red bull stuff?

You could have at least gone with the chocolate bar.

Hopefully they learn lessons so that booster 2 in Q2 22 is rolled out more efficiently

We need another photo of Stephen Donnelly standing beside a pallet with a hard hat on to really drive the message home

5 Likes

In the same week Micheal Martin has blamed the public for not showing up for booster appointments before looking to see if itā€™s an internal issue. The internal issue is then identified and corrected, and just to highlight that he was wrong, the UCD walk in clinic is rammed.

What a lunch

13 Likes

Itā€™s a microcosm of the whole covid saga in Ireland. Politician/NPHET taking gratuitous swipes at the public rather than questioning the shit show that is the HSE.

18 Likes

He couldnā€™t organise a piss up in 10 Downing Street

4 Likes

I suppose ā€œwill miss the rest of the yearā€ has a better impact than will be out for 3 weeks.

8 Likes

Heā€™s already been out for a month

Iā€™d say his 5k time is terrible. He must have obesity problems.

What a pussy, or something.

2 Likes

He was also a known vaccine critic and didnt get it.

Got a call from the school to collect our ten year old. Call said he was sick with a headache. He has a sub teacher this week.

We thought he was spoofing to get out of school.

Collected him. He said he coughed and said he had a tickle in his throat and next thing heā€™s told his mother is there to collect him. Never mentioned a headache or feeling unwell.

Gameā€™s gone :joy:

5 Likes

I feel cheated we didnā€™t have opportunities like that to get out of school back in the day.

2 Likes

We have our little one at home today. She has a runny nose. We were told that even with negative pcr, they must stay at home.

I was getting all set for a lecture on how he canā€™t pretend to be sick to get sent home and he arrives in all confused.

Unless it was a double ball hop

Is she in creche or school?

Preschool.

Very strict. If thereā€™s a kid under 5 without a cough and runny nose youā€™d be asking questions at this time of year.

2 Likes

Heā€™s playing chess not checkers

2 Likes