You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

They still think Covid is mainly spread by surfaces and droplets there.

He triggers a lot of lads here.

You’re very presumptuous to assume ‘he’

O’McRon loves the Scotch

@glenshane , sign in pal.

1 Like

Let it RIP

Really? Sweden is at #24 in Europe on the list of deaths per million. For a country that let it rip according to yourself and other headbangers, isn’t it remarkable that most of western Europe is on average 50% higher than Sweden in death rate and eastern Europe on average 2X. Countries that had lockdowns, schools closed, businesses closed, etc.

Since early summer 2021 Sweden has had a low level of Covid deaths, one of the lowest in Europe. Even Ireland the most heavily restricted country in Europe with the longest lockdowns has 2X the death rate of Sweden over the past 4 months.

Sweden also has one of the lowest debt ratios in the EU, 40% of GDP while most of Europe is over 100%. Why? Because they didn’t force millions of people into enforced unemployment. I know the economy isn’t of any importance to you, but it will when Ireland and western Europe enters a deep recession in 2022.

10 Likes

Sweden trusted the process.

1 Like

Stoicism defines the Swedes, they don’t do hysteria.

2 Likes

My boss (London based) is Swedish. He’d the Christmas team night out in London last night. In Tiger Tiger till 4am apparently and him leading the charge.

I think he wants herd immunity for anyone who works for him :rofl:

I was over a few weeks ago. Didn’t travel this time. Couldn’t risk a positive test when trying to fly home to a young family etc

1 Like

He has a point :grinning:

Per 1m of population Sweden had around 1,300 deaths. Denmark about 500, Norway and Finland around 200 but yeah SWEDEN, SWEDEN, SWEDEN.

ireland, with longest lockdown had 1,171 death per million

TONY TONY TONY

:roll_eyes:

Yep shocking numbers.

Oooooffttttt

So you can compare Sweden to Norway and Finland, but not compare any other country in Europe to Norway and Finland. Got it.

4 Likes

Yet you can compare NZ to every other country in the world.

@mikehunt anti-logic.

1 Like

The mental gymnastics is fascinating to watch.

Boylan is a WUM with a platform, which makes him a dangerous cunt.

The vaccine has been shown to be extremely effective

3 Likes

Comparing like with like is what Sweden are doing themselves. Much like my advice to your fellow mental bedfellow @Enrique I suggest you take it up with the Swedish themselves. I’m sure the commission set up to evaluate their Covid performance would treat your input with the attention it deserves.