You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

This is great stuff from Michael McNamara TD.

He makes an absolute mockery of the bullshit that weā€™re living through.

3 Likes

The rationale for the vaccine passport is totally ripped apart.

5 Likes

Iā€™d agree fully with you here, based on what we know the idea of a vaccine passport is utter bullshit. Thereā€™s only one thing that makes any sense for travel purposes and thatā€™s a recent negative test, beyond that vaccine status is meaningless. Anyone vaccinated six months or more ago has no protection against infection, and for a lot of people itā€™s far earlier than that.

Basically they think people are stupid and of course they are right to a degree, but as time goes on more and more people are recognizing what is being claimed is nonsensical. The CEO of Pfizer admitting their two shot regime doesnā€™t work but a third shot of the same should work, but you will likely need a fourth shot. The Omicron vaccine for mild Covid will need three shots as well, even for people will have had Covid multiple times already.

6 Likes

Double Moderna recipient
Presented for PCR Friday 03 Dec due to symptoms
PCR Results received following day - Covid not detected
Continued with isolation due to close contact
Symptoms persist through the weekend
Antigen test self administered 05 Dec - Covid detected
PCR test Monday 7th
PCR result received Dec 8th - Covid detected

I have had fluā€™s that were more debilitating but was close to hospital admission Wednesday evening bar a few metrics that thankfully corrected after a 6-8 hour surge.

I was euphoric yesterday having dodged that unnecessary journey and a little tired at times today.

Overall I think I feel better now than i did after the Moderna jabs.
Further research will be required before I elect to take a booster

4 Likes

I have a scientific theory that the majority of ppl who go out wearing Christmas jumpers are zero covid types

12 Likes

Question - you presented on December 3rd owing to symptoms, when did the symptoms commence??

also any point getting a booster now you have COVID?

A few days before, was isolating and drove 200km round trip to get an available PCR test for my daughter and myself.
Her test was positive
Mine negative

I thought PCR was the holy grail in detecting?

It was the antigen test that saved others from being infected by me

I actually think Iā€™d be better off being exposed to the omicron in the new year and my immune system would be set for a while.

1 Like

He wonā€™t be offered it if he tells them heā€™s had Covid that recently. 6 months I believe is the lagged time

Thatā€™s right, Iā€™ll wait for the Zulu booster AW22

1 Like

We had a similar experience. We were all tested on a Friday evening around 5 because my Wife had symptoms. One of the children woke up Saturday at 7, absolutely floored. Aches & pains, headache, tired etc. PCR result came back later that day, not detected. Gave him an antigen test the Sunday, detected.

2 Likes

And yet NPHET does not trust Paddy with an antigen test

It depends on whether youā€™re the minister for transport or not?

2 Likes

It takes real skill to completely defeat your own argument in a single paragraph but by Jove youā€™ve only gone and done it.

The sales of tonic water and butter must be sky rocketing. Or maybe lads who are responsible enough to hold down a job without being woken up by Dr Tony to go go work can be trusted to take sensible precautions and then get on with life

4 Likes

My employer is giving everyone an antigen test before the break and the ask is to use it on the day before youā€™re due back in the office in the new year.

Itā€™s not mandatory as in you wonā€™t be asked to provide a negative result to get back in the office but make contact with direct report if itā€™s positive.

1 Like
3 Likes

Makes tomorrows Sunday Times.

1 Like

Yeah your vaccine pass / QR code gets replaced by a recovery cert instead.

1 Like

Recovery cert :rofl:

I donā€™t know lads.

1 Like