You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Hardly a scoop, and it widely circulated weeks ago. Why are they running with it now?

1 Like

Yeah weird. Someone on high wants it to get to the non internet folk?

The O’Mahoney story is ridiculous too.

1 Like

Poor Johnny Giles is collateral damage.

Exactly. Garryowen are renowned cunts the world over.

They have requested one of the most know lines in a popular Limerick club song be removed using letters to the irfu. Wankers.

How is it an issue at all sure he might have a drink in his hand.

They want to change it to Sean South from Henry Street?

1 Like

It’s an utter joke we’ve restrictions in place at this stage. It’s a bloody head cold.

2 Likes

The DOH have must have had enough of carrying all the flak. Ties in with Nphet being muzzled.
No harm for Reid, he’s stone fucking useless and a fraud to boot.

4 Likes

The good news keeps coming.

It’s over. It’ll take 9 months for that to be recognized.

And then NIAC another 6 to approve it. They’ll realise on a Thursday in march 2023 but will leave it till that Monday to announce it.

On what specific date did the Black Death end?

“Civil liberties” me hoop.

The self proclaimed “civil liberties” brigade are tyrants.

Just 2 more weeks needed.

Here comes the doxer with a link to some other twitter account predicting death for everyone.

15 Likes

The Doxxer is no doubt trawling Twitter for the last anarchist, architect or associated quack to try and spin the data coming from SA.

4 Likes

He was right in next post. :grinning:

When somebody asks him to jump, he says “how high?”

That ceiling in his room is fierce low though. No wonder his little brain is smashed to bits.

Was at a fancy hotel last night with Mrs.Kenny and I met the woman of @Cheasty dreams.

It actually made me realise that the nutters on Twitter do exist in real life.

We ended sitting in seats next to them. They had a little 13 year old who was not allowed to meet friends outside of school or take part in the panto because of COVID.
They were absolutely horrified when they ended up going down the country a few weeks back, there was music in a bar they visited (first bar they visited since covid) and people were dancing.

Whilst you’d be laughing at the woman you’d feel like reporting her to Tusla for poor parenting.

12 Likes

You and your wife should start talking to each other. I was out having a meal during the summer and lo and behold Twink and partner arrived at a nearby table. From what I could make out, in that hour Twink and partner didn’t say a word to each other and Twink looked utterly miserable. It was fairly sad. You and your wife remind me of that.

Great to see such common sense on show in Italy. The Italian people are very compliant with common sense public health measures.

We need to be more like Italy.