You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Again, the question is can you point me to the provision in the constitution where the govt are bound by NPHET advice

Stop windmilling, Art.

This is two days in a row, now.

Less of your cathy newmaning

Again, the question is can you point me to the provision in the constitution where the govt are bound by NPHET advice

1 Like

You say we need to know exactly what was said and by who and yet you say we need to muzzle them.

By your own logic knowing exactly what was said and by who “would muddy the water”.

But that’s anti-transparency.

And right now the clear modus operandi is to be as non-transparent as possible. But transparency would likely demolish the rationale for what the Government are doing.

Muddying the water as regards the rationale for what is plainly shit current policy is what we should want. It’s called challenging it. It’s called democracy.

If you want shit policy to go unchallenged, just say it up front.

What’s that to do with the 1956 All-Ireland hurling final, Art?

youre like christy ring wheeling away thinking youve scored the winner but unfortunately art has rained on your parade

2 Likes

This is the point. There is solid reasoning to think this sort of situation could happen. Therefore any policy which does not act now to try and prevent this situation is gross incompetence.

And even if you don’t act, and this situation doesn’t happen, it’s still gross incompetence to not act.

Because if you get away with it, and it doesn’t happen , it would be sheer dumb luck.

The assumption you will have dumb luck is not a basis for policy. This forum and the Government think it is. And every time they’ve done that, they’ve been wrong.

Keep windmilling, Art. 'Tis all yer good for these days.

youre the one ducking the questions, windmiiling away in a quixotic fashion

1 Like

Are you Ben Gilroy? :grinning:

Will The Doxxer run away from this one?

He couldn’t debate his way out of a wet paper bag.

That’s going to disappoint a few on here.

Who would have thought this forum would turn out to be full of Pat Leahys?! :grinning:

journey of course GIF

OMG a tweet confirming your bias,

Oh My God Reaction GIF

1 Like

The Doxxer now repeating the view of an anarchist who looks like Timmy Mallet.

i think you spelled antichrist incorrectly

And which you couldn’t rebut