You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Norn iron’s cmo caught telling porkies yet again. Even @TheBlackSpot is beginning to have doubts

At least 1 of the 2 infected with the SA strain in Hong Kong was fully Pfizer vaccinated. Society is over forever, you can never leave your home again.

You’ll probably find the vast majority infected with delta was fully vaccinated also

Thank god.

Only one man can save us now

This Is Fine GIF

Is there a worse faith than being in a civid riddled SA only to come home and go to Coventry?

Yes. Being sent to Cork instead of Coventry

1 Like

I tipped into Coventry when I was down in Stratford on Avon to visit the Two Tone Music museum. It’s an awful dump.

Like much of the Midlands. Derby is an awful hole too

Boris is closing the border from 6 African countries immediately

Hospital numbers down again this morning to 571 a drop of 113 since Monday, looks like we could be over this peak until Nu arrives and wipes us all out.

3 Likes

Awful awful shithole. Countryside in the midlands isnt bad, some nice small towns, but the bigger cities, like Birmingham, fucking hellholes and the toilet of the Empire.

1 Like

Strong, decisive leadership.

NIAC will examine the new variant and make a decision on whether to impose travel bans on these countries in about, oh, 6 months time.

1 Like

breaking news!!!

Israel has reported its first confirmed case of the new variant.

absolute fucking scenes!!!

1 Like

a fella from malawi and 2 more
all x3 vaccinated

Are they involved in u8s hockey??

The neighbours here shipped there kids off to school today and no sign of a mask, I purposely waited by the window to see. Is this official policy or are we still waiting for the green light? I’ll have to casually drop it into conversation later when I coincidentally leave the house as he returns from an outing.

Just a recommendation. Much like the vaccine itself. Shur tis all a cod.

Niac do the vaccines pal, neffit do the other stuff.