You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

How are the hospital numbers looking in South Africa?

id be inclined to agree with @flattythehurdler on this. weve seen indicators of this already in holohanā€™s character: his attitude to cervicalcheck, appearance on the LLS, the change in tone and tenor of NPHET advice when holohan came back from leave, the bizarre tweets about seeing more cars parked. and thats before you throw in a medicā€™s god complex and thereā€™s enough evidence there to suggest tony has power that he wont be ceding lightly.

in his defence iā€™ll say that dealing with his wifeā€™s illness and eventual death wouldve been incredibly tough to deal with and the above could be part of his coping mechanism, but if you think NPHET cpould be wound up tomorrow and that tony would walk away happily whistling then youre mistaken

4 Likes

Iā€™ve already told you. It doesnā€™t exist.

Just like the iceberg that supposedly sank the so called Titanic didnā€™t exist.

I hae me doots the Titanic itself existed at all to be honest.

Probably a hologram like the planes that struck the World Trade Centre (conspiracy theory copyright of David Shayler).

Shite.

Itā€™s probably one of the few jobs where what you do has a measurable influence on people and their lives.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree. I donā€™t think he is doing it for personal power or attention, I think he is a doing it because itā€™s his means to the end of doing his job as sees it.

2 Likes

Apologies. You obviously live in a world where personal gain is entirely financial.

fair enough so

Iā€™m not sure where youā€™re getting that either. I recognise what you think is the personal gain, and I completely disagree that it - the enjoyment of power or attention - is a motivation for NPHET.

To believe what you believe you would have to believe that every single CMO and public health adviser in the world also has a corrupt motive.

And that the whole Covid thing is ā€œa codā€.

Holohan is a narrassist. He loves being able to throw his weight around on the public mood. You can argue that he has any power but he is in an important position to influence the people in power. He is a dangerous individual who uses his advisory body project hes personal opinions on public policy and bury and fuck ups he has had in the past. His cult of personality has gained him some staunch followers who see bo fault in him (my own grandmother thinks heā€™s great because he was in CBS sexton street).

Added restrictions will put him as a shoe in for COTY that he was cruelly denied in 2020

7 Likes

4 years degree to become a nurse? Surely longer to become an ICU nurse.

The same position weā€™re in now.

4 Likes

Strangely enough the people who believe this have pretty much all put their faith in actual extreme narcissists.

Actual extreme narcissists like James Melville, Ewan MacKenna, Ivor Cummins, Graham Neary, Clare Craig, Kieran Cuddihy, Niall Boylan, Robert Malone, Pierre Kory, Peter McCullough, Joe Rogan, Brett Weinstein, Tess Lawrie, Toby Young, John Campbell, Ron De Santis, Joseph Ladipo, and more, oh so many more.

1 Like

Get infected and spread it.

Itā€™s our only way out of this madness.

Thatā€™s a very silly opinion, you donā€™t think the vaccines have prevented anything? Ridiculous really :neutral_face:

if he wasnt removed after cervicalcheck he shouldve been removed for his carryon when he came back from leave and overriding glynn and NPHET to put us from level 3 to level 5

2 Likes

Remember this is what youā€™re dealing with

The most senior Government health adviser advised against a review of CervicalCheck the day after Vicky Phelan called for an investigation into the screening programme.

Instead, Tony Holohan, Department of Health chief medical officer (CMO), urged the health minister to opt for a report which Dr Holohan himself would prepare. He advised Simon Harris that the ā€œappropriate way forwardā€ was to ā€œstate that you have asked me to provide a report on the matter, including whether further actions or steps are requiredā€.

He added: ā€œI strongly advise that you do not commit to a review of CervicalCheck arising from the recent court case.

13 Likes

Itā€™s the embodiment of fascism.

Excluding people from society because they disagree with you.