You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

She was a rare thing, fine as a bees wing.

4 Likes

The replies to this satirical Twitter thread are entertaining, so many earnest folks who still think itā€™s March 2020. Some are never going to be able to get back to close to normal.

8 Likes

Back in a lockdown lads? Aww ye are a pity.

2 Likes

Itā€™s only the pubs, itā€™ll do them good.

1 Like

The same clownshoes still quoting ā€˜casesā€™. Itā€™s akin to quoting 99% of people have left feet. Well knock me over professor, ffs are we still going along with this charade

2 Likes

One fella on a voxpop on rte yesterday asked if heā€™d send the kids into school on Monday said heā€™d ā€˜keep an eye on the numbers over the weekend and decide thenā€™

On a point of order though almost everyone on the vox Pop thought the 5pm closing thing was going too far. Just to add a bit of balance to the whole rte is the virus they only report pro restriction views etc.

:joy:

Seems like the populist Big Religion lobby group got their way.

1 Like

They definitely just never thought of it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The Naziā€™s curfew in Paris was later then 8pm

7 Likes

5 Likes

Are pubs and restaurants shutting in England ?

A load of people i know from Cavan are planning on going to Crossmaglen on St. Stephens Day

1 Like

Yeah right, theyā€™d have to pay for the petrol.

2 Likes

Weā€™d be allowed out later if we all just wore these bad boys

3 Likes

Going to head for the booster in Limerick tomorrow after a heap of :beers: today!

3 Likes

Lot of people last night were questioning the point of the booster. Iā€™d imagine the restrictions will have a big impact on the numbers.

The booster is like a fella tearing the cruciate in the same knee 3 times and expecting the third operation to sort it out.

12 Likes

Ireland trying to return to ā€œnormalā€ has been like Henry Shefflin trying to fool himself that his knee was grand to play in the 2010 All-Ireland hurling final.

I suppose the difference is that Henry only made that mistake once.

2 Likes

The Bedwetters control society.

People like Mike Hunt, scared shitless of a bit of manual labour and a runny nose.

1 Like