You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

We’re as protected as we are ever going to be - roll out the boosters, if you have symptoms stay home for a week but otherwise drive on to fuck.

0.1 deaths per 100k if boosted

They’re still behaving the way they were in April 2020 with lockdowns and isolations.

2 Likes

Due for my booster tomorrow morning and just got back a negative PCR test.

However, my 18 year old chap had a positive result today as well, he has no symptoms, and my four year old was negative - we were all in the same car at the test centre. We’ve been restricting movements since Wednesday last week as the two year old tested positive.

Antigen tests that I’ve done in the last few days have also been negative. called the HSE hotline to see if i can go tomorrow. The answers I was given were no, maybe and yes but ‘I’m really not sure’.

1 Like

Both myself and herself passed three antigens before failing the PCR

1 Like

Not worth a shit only a money racket.

1 Like

The US data is very clear that people who are not vaccinated are at significantly higher risk of hospitalization and death than the vaccinated. There is zero point arguing against that. Maybe the risk is higher in the US than elsewhere as half the population are overweight or obese.

2 Likes

They are manipulated you spoon. Why don’t they give the raw figures?

7 Likes

This is just Lockdown 1.0, it will have got far worse.

1 Like

Rte would probably count these cases.

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s over lads, forget about it.

1 Like

Is that Tomas Ryan? He’s looking weirder and weirder all the time.

Isn’t he a professor of dreams or something similar?

Aren’t we all

1 Like

Hmmm… Hard to justify a booster looking at the below stats, certainly not before Xmas anyway.

2 mates got the Moderna at the weekend. One fellas lymph nodes have swollen up like balloons and he has a roaring headache since. The other fella is in the bed trembling and Christmas plans are up in the air.

Vaccinated: 134 cases per 100k
Boosted: 48 cases per 100k
Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k
Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k

3 Likes

It’s only when it is laid out starkly like that that it hits you. You’re looking at 8.3 billion cases by February.

15 Likes

Moderna is a proper vaccine. It will break you down to your toenails and then rebuild you twice as strong. I’ve been seriously exposed to covid twice after getting Moderna and it swatted it away. Friend of mine in a similar position this week (wife positive) and he didn’t get it.

3 Likes

Moderna is a Rolls Royce of a vaccine.

2 Likes

Did you go Pfizer- Pfizer - Moderna?

I called into a chemist earlier today and asked them how to book a vaccine. They said why not have it here and now. In and out in 10 minutes, job done. I am now in the exclusive Moderna Moderna Phizer cohort

6 Likes