You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

The hospitals are overrun

The daughter positive tested on an antigen this morning got the PCR this afternoon symptoms are a stuffed nose and a scratchy voice. Got the J&J in July which is long worn off. Iā€™m the last one standing against it in this housešŸ˜®.

4 Likes

Check out the contrast in tone from the Mick who runs a hospital group in New York interviewed on that right wing platform CNN

2 Likes

Just anecdotally I know some amount of people that have tested positive in the last few days. Case numbers surely about to go mental

3 Likes

Judging by the crowds out and about today its gonna get serious.

Are you another pedo supporter?

Oh dear

2 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Resilience? Theyā€™re cool as a breeze about it here.

1 Like

Canā€™t bate the old casual racism, even managed to squeeze in ā€˜itā€™s their cultureā€™ :+1:

you might be as well off to get it and be over and done with it

Iā€™d wouldnā€™t be all that pushed but not on Xmas week with aul lads down to attend dinner

I can see @Tank there at the window roaring abuse af @mikehunt in his hazmat suit. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is sitting at the bar wearing a cap after he disguised himself to get in with a fake Covid cert.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve gone as the Birra Moretti guy.

2 Likes

Mates of mine who were impenetrable have tested positive. Mild colds only. Cases will be off the charts, the highest ever. This will he the real test of omicron.

1 Like

Cark or tipp? Personally tipp as I reside in the weirdo infested county

Omicron = liberation

Watch how slowly our public health officials are to catch up*

*despite the data and comments from SA experts over a month ago

We should be thankful for Omicron reaching our shore in bounty

3 Likes

Tipp. They all picked it up in the same place by the sound of it though so not sure if its a wider thing

The danger is cases go sky high theyā€™ll lockdown and credit that then for the hospital numbers not going as high

1 Like

ā€œAbundance of cautionā€ will be the mantra while the rest of the world has long realised itā€™s a head cold