You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Omicron is the booster we needed

1 Like

There will be a massive level 5 lockdown within 7 days of Christmas.

@mickee321 I’m still declaring victory on point because of the mini lockdown pre-Christmas.

A very funny scenario would be if other liberal regimes - the US Democrats, the European left etc - decide mid -January that Omicron is a cod, the end of it all, but the Irish Clergy just won’t have it.

3 Likes

Norma Foley caught out.

That’s about a 40% positivity rate on the antigens for those reported and there’s still 82k kits not accounted for yet.

2 Likes

Sounds like the crowd who did the leaving cert predicted grades algorithm are still in charge of the data.

3 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2021/1222/1268273-south-africa-omicron/

The news is good about Omicron

3 Likes

When it’s bad news they don’t tend to need more data. When it’s good news trust the science quickly becomes we need more data.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

6 Likes

Fair play to the Zulus. I’ve always admired their history and their courage in battle. They’ve only gone and saved the world.

4 Likes

Big meeting in our local pub (ironic enough) last night.
It was the local Macra meeting organising the tractor run for Xmas.

The original plan was the run followed by music and beer.

Well, 2 of the females came in and demanded in shouldn’t go ahead. This and that.

In fairness to one of those she has been relatively cautious bar a visit to Ryan’s of Camden street once a month, the legend has it there covid immune in there.

The other bitch… back from a weekend in Newcastle last weekend, out in Galway last night.

It’s all about keeping up appearances.

Anyway it’s still going ahead. They stropped out in apparent disapproval but you can be certain they will be there.

20 Likes

Well last Saturday for me was 2:30 kick off in Flannerrys Wickham Street Jasmine at 4:30 The Rock in Nicholas Street around 6 North Star c 6:45 Thomand Park around 7:45 the Woodfield c10:15 and home at 12:45 I was queuing outside Scoil Carmel at 8:20am for the jab :syringe: on Sunday I don’t know how I did it​:man_facepalming: Still alive just​:rofl:

7 Likes

The Rock? What made you go there?

The North Star is a lovely little pub

1 Like

Never been kid in 30 years scooping none of the lads I was with either so we just said fook it salt of the earth crew in there

2 Likes

Like the Zulu, they had spear and bow and arrrrrooooowwww

1 Like

same here. onrealt

8 Likes

All good news in the past 24 hours. FDA also approved Paxlovid for emergency use. So we have vaccines that protect people from serious disease, a new dominant variant that causes 75% less serious disease, and an antiviral that reduces hospitalizations by 88%.

Dare I say OIUTF?

16 Likes

you were the first to call it so its only fair if you say its done

7 Likes

Some lads here will be gutted.

1 Like

It won’t be done until buff Egan sentences it to deletion on Snapchat.

5 Likes

Open her up. Keep the pubs locked.