You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Big pharma profiteering rather than giving the patent for free to the developing world has led to new variants

1 Like

@glenshane

Any reason why the vaccine fascists would run away from answering this one?

Still waiting @the_man_himself

For reasons unknown, I alway picture you walking around with an “IM VACCINATED” sticker on.

1 Like

as my boss said to me once and as Michelle Smith said in her horrendous book, Gold… " it can be better to sit quiet and play dumb instead of opening your mouth to reveal the truth"

actually I’ve probably gone totally off topic here but that is sage advice that I have ignored, her book by the way is a cold empty litany of her ambitions , how she conquered the world, achieved what she wanted and fought like a dog . It is devoid of any emotion, feeling and contains no opinions . It is bloody fascinating but I put it down feeling hollow, exhausted but with an almost begrudging respect that one can be so single minded and lock out everything and anyone in your life to achieve a goal…she entertained those around her but had no interest in anybody… its actually fucking nuts to be honest…

anyway

3 Likes

@Tassotti are they worried on the mainland?

There is even one for @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

Watching your recent internetting reminds me of the time four galway lads decided to interrupt their post all Ireland dinner by following Brian mullins into the toilets with the intention of giving him a beating. After boxing their ears mullins returned to the ballroom and enjoyed his dessert, without as much as mentioning what for him at least was a minor incident

As for the stats, sure we don’t even know what the poor individuals are dying of.

3 Likes

@Cheasty

5 Likes

Ooooofffftttttttt

Oh dear :joy:

Mate, the angst from you over the last few weeks is alarming. While you’re trying to play it cool by keeping a foot in both camps, it’s evident you’re struggling with the thoughts of lockdown and pubs being closed. After the outburst you relayed from your auld fella yesterday, demanding to go to the annual Christmas party year despite everyone else… The apple not falling far the tree etc. etc …

Are we 100pc fucked from this Botswana? Anyway it doesn’t turn out that bad?

We’re over 5% of the way to a new thread after just 2 days so you’d have to say yes.

Was he asked about masks on kids?

The loons will be seething.

It was the end of the world with the Indian variant some time back and that was said to evade vaccines, get in through your letter box, ride your wife etc. That disappeared from discourse very quickly despite being the main news story for about 3/4 days. Assuming/hoping this will be the same.

3 Likes

Very little to worry about at the moment when it comes to the South African variant thankfully.

1 Like

At 87 my aul lad knows that living means more than not dying.

2 Likes