You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

The media would lap this up too,
15 days detentions for runny nose

1 Like

Lads ruled out of work for 2 weeks and theyā€™re good as new after 2 days. Positive case at work only had a runny nose for a day. 13 days at home twiddling his thumbs

2 Likes

we could be heading that direction

I havenā€™t had it,that I know of.I havenā€™t had a day off work since this thing started.

4 Likes

+1 , exact same boat as that.

2 Likes

There isnā€™t a business out there who will prioritise profit over public health. You could actually question the need for public health experts really.

1 Like

Including the companies that make the vaccines?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021-in-review/2021/1227/1268837-2021-in-review-politics-ireland-government/

Seems micheal pays attention to the emails he gets from Joe public. Some tfkers would do worse than firing off some of their best takes to him rather than getting 7 likes and a dig in at cheasty.

I drove through Miltown Malbay today at 3pm. Twas like something out of end of days. Not a sinner around and everywhere shut. Absolutely scandalous. These fucking ads then coming on every 5 minutes on the radio telling me to stay at home if I have a runny nose.

1 Like

Iā€™d an awful tightening of the chest today so I did as I ayte the second bite out of my chip butty.
The omicron is real.

7 Likes

No, five days after the day you test positive as long as you have no symptoms. The contagious period especially with Omicron is believed to be two days before symptoms start to three days after.

3 Likes

You could do with atein like a rabbit for January ā€¦ the bedsheets must be soaked every night from the meat sweatsā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s heartening to hear of a place where life is proceeding in exactly the same way as it did before the pandemic.

5 Likes

The mud hut must be very poorly ventilated

2 Likes

No Pfizer always put public health over profit

there are 14 areas in Kilmallock and by national definition there are 13 of them deprived. This is from the Central Statistics Office from the last Census in 2016. Now thatā€™s shocking,ā€ he said.
According to the 2016 figures the average unemployment rate at that time for Kilmallock was 18.61%.
ā€œThe national average was 12.91% and weā€™re 18.61% so we were 50% higher than the national average. We were also 30% higher than the Limerick average,ā€ said Mr Moloney.
ā€œThe figures also show that 35% had not completed school and the national average was at 27.5%. The national average of third level graduates was 30%, Kilmallock was at around 12%. Itā€™s shocking,ā€ he reiterated, adding that those with disability in Kilmallock according to the 2016 Census ā€œwas 50% higher than the national average

Slow Motion Skateboard GIF by EchoBoom Sports

Brought the kids to an indoor play place today which would have been absolutely wedged on a wet day in 2019. 4 kids running round in it. In fairness there is absolutely no need for more restrictions. People are doing it themselves

Shtop,

They were some spots pre covid. There was a warehouse place in Oranmore that used be able to hold about 150 kids. Twas fucking mayhem but a great place for kids to build resilience and immunity and a great spot for new parents to get a break for an hour.

2 Likes

ā€˜Houltā€™, the collective verb for consuming Huel.

1 Like

Gout is a real disease with doctors and everything

2 Likes

Iā€™m prepping for lockdown by stocking up with meat from FXB butchers.