You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

They’ll surely round up enough ivermectin to between the 3 of them to fix this situation.

2 Likes

It’s a non existent strain the whole country will have it by the middle of January and the only ones who will know are the ones that have tested for it. Our experience of Alpha last Christmas to Omicron is like premier league to 5 a side.

5 Likes

It’s rendered the vaccine pointless.

4 Likes

A bottle of red. A bottle of white

1 Like

Perhaps a bottle of rose instead

1 Like

4 days!! we are at a stage where people with positive antigens wont even go for a PCR test. will just go to ground for the 10 days

2 Likes

Did a clinitest antigen test earlier. Came up negative but told antigen tests aren’t worth a bollix so at a loss. No symptoms but I could be asymptomatic?

RTE is the virus.

6 Likes

Sounds like you definitely have it.

4 Likes

No your just a ballbag

2 Likes

You’re riddled with it. You’ve been wreckless

He’s gaslighting the nation. There’s people waiting 3 or 4 days to get a test. People going to bed and then setting alarms for before midnight so they’re awake when the next batch of slots go live. Refreshing the page in a desperate attempt to secure a PCR test, the way you’d be on ticketmaster when trying to get concert tickets. I even heard of some simpleton from Dublin travelling to Longford for a test such was the scarce availability.

22 Likes

It’s like an All-Ireland not involving Dublin - anybody who really wants a test will get one.

2 Likes

Desperate times calls for desperate measures but he sounds like a conscientious young fella

3 Likes

I got a PCR test this morning as well.

Yes, I heard such a story from a mate tonight who was waiting with multiple laptops at midnight only 24 hours ago

It’s mad at this point

How long till you got the results @Spidey

Good thread. Bullet points, you are all going to get Omicron(except @Thomas_Brady ) which is utterly harmless so best to just relax and start planning a way out of it as they have already done in South Africa

1 Like

Still waiting bro - on 36 hours now.