You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Wonder is there another lock down coming after the holidays?

Surely with numbers like today’s,it’s inevitable?

Think businesses will have no choice but to lock down themselves with the number of staff getting it or close contacts

1 Like

They’re just putting off the inevitable.

Shure every day we live is putting off the inevitable. Let’s all just get it done with and kill ourselves?

Some of the savvier ones already did

2 Likes

that is the reality Spidey , be no staff

Tony Baloney at it again, thankfully I have real live experience of cragyy Ireland the last week, no one is listening to this clown anymore

3 Likes

Sure where else can you get a covid test? Have to nip to aldi after all

Herd immunity is playing out in real time vulnerable and most people over 40 boosted case numbers going through the roof with mild to non existent symptoms it’s getting close to end game

1 Like

Everyone is following all restrictions that suit them. The Irish way

2 Likes

Great news @Batigol

6 Likes

Dr Tony risk level has always been at DEFCON1

Id say there will be murder among the likes of teachers when they are sent back to work from isolation earlier than other jobs. Not to mention the hardline covid parents who wont want Mrs dineen coming back in on day 6 and poisoning the whole class. This has the potential to really make the whole thing come apart at the seams for tony and the gang.
The problem is the same as they’ve always had you can’t tell people it’s an extremely dangerous virus while also keeping the likes of schools open.

5 Likes

I have been battling the virus for a few hours now and seem to be coping fine so far. Runny nose and tickly cough the height of it so far.

Its going to be a long, boring 10 days though.

10 Likes

I failed an antigen this morning and did another to check, it was clear. Did another of another brand and it was clear. No bubbles or contamination that I know of and I have been doing one daily due to my exploits

1 Like

Throw on a tape of the best of Jason Forde there. That’ll get you 10 minutes anyway

2 Likes

Stick on the wan of Kyler sulky racing

The last 10 minutes of the 94 final are always good for a laugh

5 Likes

You’ve got 36 hours to live. Make it matter.