You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

I was going to have to use Uber to send me a few bottles the way it was going

Theyā€™ll have to get a subsidy scheme on the antigens going so. They stopped it a few weeks ago as they said the retailers had already made them cheap enoughā€¦

1 Like

20K cases in 1 day. Very disappointing to see such high numbers.

Looks like the restrictions have failed completely.

The lads took a look in at the stable door. The horse had bolted but they tried to shut it anyway just in case like

Proper order.

Pure scutter, I was hugely disappointed

this is one of the greatest things ever written down here

Tax the fuck out of em Mike. They were bold

Does that not contradict info they released themselves?

Joe shushing the kids in the car in case tony hears them. ā€˜dad can I pretend Iā€™m only 8 at the cinema so I donā€™t have to wear my maskā€™

1 Like

The days of lads being able to hide under the bed are numbered. The responses :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s very carefully worded tweetā€¦.

That seems a fairly incredible figure given the incidence in the community. I saw 70pc mentioned in england

1 Like

Best thing is be responsible and not get covid

Can you start a poll so we can find out who the responsible chaps like us are?

Iā€™d say weā€™re getting thin on the ground at this stage.

Iā€™m leavinā€™ home, Iā€™ve done my time

1 Like

Iā€™ve not got it yetā€¦ā€¦

All asking about the science behind it. As if the science behind the ten days, 14 days, 17 days, donā€™t need to isolate at all if youā€™ve a booster, 5 days three antigen tests was really clearly explained.

1 Like

Iā€™d be utterly surprised if I hadnā€™t caught it at some stage given my line of work. That being g said, Iā€™ve been tested four times in the last few months through various hospital appointments and all have come back negative