You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

In England on the 21st of December, there were 6245 beds occupied by confirmed covid patients. Of those 4432 people were being treated primarily for covid. So yeah 70%

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :pint:

1 Like
18 Likes

You come under the old rules due to when you started isolating. I rang up about it earlier

2 Likes

You cant. You need to do the 10.

Too late. I’m already at a house party

3 Likes

He can do whatever he wants. Omicron has crushed the rule of the medical junta.

I’ve already rang the guards.

3 Likes

Ten days starts again so

Paul Reid was a sticky?

He was a sticky corner back

I’ll start again on New Year’s day, I’ve a bit to do the next two nights.

1 Like

You can bank hours too.

Fuckin 18 yo yos for a packet of 5

I’m heading out for a run tomorrow anyway, fuck this self-isolation. I was heading today only it was raining. We have to educate the people about Omicron.

You selfish bastard.

Joggers are known superspreaders from day 1 of this

1 Like

@Julio_Geordio

Stevo has some information for you.

Those exiting isolation after seven days (from days 8 to 10 post onset of symptoms) should:

• limit to the greatest extent possible close contact with other people outside their household, especially in crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces
  • wear a face mask in crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces and where they are in close contact with other people
  • take an antigen test before entering crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces and prior to having close contact with other people from outside their household
  • avoid contact with anyone who is at higher risk of severe illness if infected with COVID-19
  • work from home unless it is essential to attend in person
  • adhere to all other basic public health protective measures.

I’m here drinking from the neck of a bottle of whiskey with 4 OAPs. It’s not entirely clear whether me having had the booster more than seven days ago, even though I got infected before it was working, is sufficent. I’ll wipe the bottle after the next swig to be safe

2 Likes