You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Should I be wreckless and go out and get this thing? Did you test the kids, how were they?

The kids had symptoms but passed all antigens and a pcr. They will remain in lockdown, while I drink, to be safe.

The eldest was trying to put a cotton bud up her dolls nose today to check if she was sick. She won’t be getting anymore tests.

20 Likes

a future nurse or CMO there Julio!!

With her current limited medical understanding she might be better off aiming for CEO of the health service.
Maybe I could use the army lad as my designated driver in the evenings

4 Likes

you will be in good fettle for the big one on the 9.1.22 then Julio

Ideally placed for it sure. If it goes ahead at all

ideal is right Julio

do the nearby venues open early for pre-match beverage refreshments ?

Flatten the case numbers.

The woodfield will be open anyway they do a big food trade. Not sure what the story is with the Ardhu these days

1 Like

Pretty sure the Ardhu is gone

Ardhu gonzo was in the Woody until nearly 1am on the 18th it’s flying it

1 Like

Ya I thought I heard that. But its been gone every year for the last decade

NPHET/HSE: There’s going to be a massive surge in cases after Christmas

Also NPHET/HSE: Let’s not have any capacity for testing after Christmas

3 Likes

A shame I’d say they were living on the match day revenues to keep them going. Woodfield will be an absolute gold mine now

1 Like

Trust the science lads.

What’s the story with these antigen tests for the 4-39 year olds now? I had a positive antigen test yesterday but do I now need to order another one through the HSE website in order to be able to book a PCR test or will the one I’ve already done suffice?

I don’t think you get a PCR test anymore. Just keep using antigens

you hardly have to book your antigen test through the HSE website to get a PCR? Surely the one you did will suffice

maybe not bother going for it, just go to ground for 7 (10) days

Open your windows.

Some lads here are going to be at an awful loose end now they won’t be allowed go for a test every few days

20 Likes