You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Nothing to be got in Wexford for Monday. A few in Westmeath though!

1 Like

Hospitalisations in uk fairly rising but not ICU

1 Like

I know a family where in order to get all 5 tested they had to go to three different locations, 3 tests across two centres in Dublin and then two tests in Gary Barlow :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Who in their right mind would do that? The father/mother should be jailed

2 Likes

I know, madness

Mythinformed MKE (@MythinformedMKE) Tweeted:
On Joe Rogan, Dr Robert Malone suggests we are living through a mass formation psychosis.

He explains how and why this could happen, and its effects.

He draws analogy to 1920s/30s Germany “they had a highly intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad” https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/status/1477091670424526852/video/1 https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/status/1477091670424526852?s=20

1 Like

Our boy Lukey has said it will all be done by Paddy’s day

He needs to stop plagiarising @Thomas_Brady lines🤣

TB ahead of the curve as usual.

How you holding up kid?

1 Like

Day 5/10

Went down to the pitch for a few pucks. Ended up doing a full shooting and sprinting session.

I’m hoping for a long COVID dividend similar to the Tyrone footballers later on in the year.

Hopping off the sod with this boost to the immune system.

8 Likes

400 out and 250 of them with Covid.
Scenes.

2 Likes

If you were a civil servant you’d be a fool not to be taking ten days off for yourself

5 Likes

I know I argue about pointless shit but PCR testing availability really takes the biscuit.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

1 Like

As a civil servant working from home full time I resent that, I further resent that everyone knows covid is a mild dose that doesn’t justify taking time off work any more, and I further resent even more that everyone except us gets time off work when they catch it. Fuck sake.

1 Like

16k for Tuesday and 17k for Wednesday….

Serious problem now lads. The civil servants reckon they only have enough box sets to last them until Wednesday.

4 Likes

Grand kid monster sneezing and a runny nose is about the height of it

1 Like

Then we have the 2004 Munster final

1 Like