You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Iā€™ll never get this worked up over a virus again. I was missing nights out with the boys. Now itā€™s bros over viruses. Iā€™m back.

Some lads going to very conflicted by this

More shame for Big Pharma.

2 Likes

Be quiet and inject 4 Pfizer products a year into your blood for the rest of your life

2 Likes

My antigen today (Day 6) seems a little more faint/slower to register than on Days 1, 3 and 5.

I think my ā€˜viral loadā€™ is reducing.

1 Like

Did you get a PCR test yet or are you going to leave it?

I did my PCR test over the weekend and have come back positive.

No I didnā€™t bother in the end.

Too much hardship going online at midnight to get an appointment in Shannon or some other kip over 50 miles away.

1 Like

Itā€™s going to be carnage between now and the end of next week.

1 Like

@Cheasty can you fill me in on what you know about this? I have only one side but would like your opinion too

Is Paddy the good guy now

Thereā€™s no doubt now Leo is the biggest OIUTF man in the government. Heā€™s definitely the one spinning against tony about leaking constantly too.

Heā€™s just smart enough to know whatā€™ll get him votes and going with it.

If the public wanted lock down heā€™d be behind lockdown. Heā€™s spineless.

7 Likes

Big Pharma execs running anonymous Twitter accounts praising govt policy of pushing vaccines and the effectiveness of vaccines I think tells you where we are.

The misinformation consistently pedaled by the vaccines zealots has been facilitated by those who have a hell of a lot of financial and personal benefits from this.

1 Like

Varadkarā€™s election record is poor but heā€™s relatively popular with the media and they give him fairly good press because 1) heā€™s usually reliable for a sound bite and 2) heā€™s usually good to leak them stories. Heā€™s despised by the two other government parties and by some within his own ranks for the exact same reasons.

1 Like

Who leaked that info to you?

1 Like

Here we go again

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/covid-warning-as-new-variant-with-46-mutations-infects-12-in-southern-france

As I said, this thing will stay going for as long as big pharma want it to stay going. The whole thing is corrupt

4 Likes

Here comes Santa Claus. Here comes Santa Claus
Right down Santa Claus way

18 Likes

Anyone who drinks a lot or smokes and refuses to get the vaccine is a prick