You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Sorry for your loss Gary.

1 Like

Hold on, that dolt is a famous hurling player:)

3 Likes

Has he a touch of the christy rings?

Correction.

Famous Kilkenny hurler.

Thereā€™s a lad with a gun pointing at him off screen

7 Likes

Cha must have been running low on social credit points.

6 Likes

At the start of December Iā€™d have had no problem vaccinating the children, as I thought it would help protect others by significantly reducing spread. However the last few weeks seem to have shown they make very little difference to either catching it or spreading it, they only really help you personally not get sick. In that circumstance Iā€™m seeing very little benefit to vaccinating children?

23 Likes

Or vaccinating fit and healthy u40s in general.

Omicron is the best vaccine now btw.

6 Likes

I said the same thing to a work colleague whoā€™s looking for his 10 year old to get vaxxed. He basically called me a murderer and said that if it even reduces the spread by 1% it was his duty to get the kid vaxxed and he couldnā€™t understood how anyone canā€™t see that. I back tracked slightly and said fair play due to how animated he was about it.

We were in a bar, maskless, at the time but I didnā€™t bring that up.

6 Likes

Our two year old had a temperature last night and was off form today but Calpol appears to be adequate enough. We havenā€™t bothered doing an antigen but we know what it is. The 8 week old has been a little fussy around boob time and had a couple of suspect nappies but thatā€™s about it. Weā€™re lucky that their both at ages where they can survive easily isolatingā€¦ Must be tough going with an older gang.

5 Likes

Jaysus you want to read some of the shite on twitter about the schools opening. More will people will die from stressing about nothing than from covid.

3 Likes

Get off the Twitter, pal. Tis bad for the e-soul

1 Like

Lads need to listen to Joe Rogan with yourman who was a part of inventing the MRNA technology. Just listen Iā€™m not adding opinions

3 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

Was she down the pub? I wouldnā€™t say thatā€™s covid otherwise.

Any remedies for covid-19?

And the vitamin c thing is a pure myth. Does fuck all when you have a coldā€¦ But yeah, a cup of herbal tea would have you right as rain when youā€™ve a flu :grinning:

Yosm

Here are two very good reasons for why you would vaccinate children.

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Jeez that top point especially is very interesting and hard to argue with given we nearly all get those vaccines unthinkingly. I suppose the fact that those vaccines took longer to develop than these ones (I presume?) would be the main worry. Certainly seems most parents I talk to are lukewarm at best about getting the kids jabbed. Canā€™t see them getting near 94 pc anyway. What would be a good realistic percentage do you think @Cheasty ?

1 Like