You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

According to Irelandā€™s CMO a million people may have contracted Covid last week, almost 20% of a population with one of the highest vaccination rates in the world. Yet you have utter morons who believe vaccine mandates and hospitality restrictions are still justified to stop the spread of Covid. The 10-15% of the population who are and always were vulnerable to serious disease are at risk of contracting Covid from anyone they are in close proximity to, regardless of that personā€™s vaccination status.

I would actually agree with Sid on this, the majority of people believe in nonsense as they are utter morons and will believe any old shite because they saw it on the Facebook or a software engineer/farmer posted a scary graph on Twitter.

11 Likes

If they did the Dail would be full of wokesters like yourself but itā€™s not.

3 Likes

Well weā€™ve crossed a lot of red lines already. Itā€™s already been brought in in some European countries

Meanwhile in China

Half a million

2 Likes

I specifically said Iā€™m against mandatory vaccination. However, I donā€™t care about the awkward squad so it doesnā€™t bother me if it is introduced. If it is brought in Iā€™d be in favour of exemptions or a more lenient approach for the less well off or foreigners as @Horsebox has suggested. But hopefully the GardaĆ­ and nurses throw a few extra boots and jabs into the likes of yourself and Fluvio when they eventually hunt you down and stick you.

Was the panto being cancelled at christmas the last straw for you?

Donā€™t blame me for that you mental cunt.

• Pro vaccine mandates
  • Anti vaccine mandates

0 voters

Itā€™s a red herring, wonā€™t happen here, we already have a massive rate of vaccination

Itā€™s only something for the angry squad to get het up about now, the anti everything crowd, and it is being discussed as if itā€™s a likelihood when itā€™s anything but.

1 Like

But they do.

I mean, how many people do you know who want a doctor breathing Covid over them or a loved one in a hospital?

I certainly havenā€™t come across any. Perhaps you have.

You, like a lot of posters here, get your views from right wing US culture warrior Twitter accounts and pro-Nazi accounts allied to them, so you wouldnā€™t know much about public opinion in Ireland.

1 Like

In fairness itā€™s a shame everyone hasnā€™t been as calm and measured as yourself during this pandemic.

1 Like

Agreed.

I lost the head at my mother early doors for trying to drop a gift to the house in the middle of a killer pandemic but we both learned a lesson that day and Iā€™ve tried to remain calm since.

4 Likes

Oh dear. @Malarkey wouldnā€™t listen when we told him he was wrong. He hung his hat on infection rates being the key factor.

The other zero Covid lads all piled in to agree.

Iā€™d predict weā€™ll be back to Long Covid next week.

14 Likes

Bookmarked.

Brace for impact.

Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Youā€™d feel some mug if a new deadly variant came along and you hadnā€™t even bothered to go out and get yourself a dose of omicron.

9 Likes

Im Back Wake Up GIF

1 Like

@malarkey was a dullard though.

4 Likes

Ah yes. The return of the beloved long covid. I believe the variant is called " I havenā€™t done a stroke of work for the last two years and Iā€™ll be fucked if Im going back now"

1 Like

Mark from PT having a dig at the frownies now.

1 Like