You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Any sign of this lag they kept banging on about?

1 Like

Not saying a word about nphet who were the main opposition to the antigens.

1 Like

The pivot will be epic. ā€œCivil libertiesā€ will be to the front.

1 Like

You must want thousands to die

1 Like

Iā€™m really looking forward to going for dinner indoors at some point this year.

2 Likes

Poor oul Joe had the stuffing knocked out of him there.

12 Likes

Monday 17th January is the key date I think.

The next 2 weeks are vital.Internet victories are what itā€™s all about now for some lads.Thereā€™ll be e-graves danced all over by some people.

1 Like

Joeā€™s a great example there of one the key problems highlighted in all this. Heā€™s dug in to a position and would sooner defend that position than be open to correction.

Every day is supposed to be a school day.

8 Likes

I laughed at this. Tremenjus self deprecating satire.

4 Likes

Sure you were the same you daft hypocrite.

1 Like

The cat is in the sack.

This is good news too -

1 Like

Restrictions should be gone by the end of the month unless something dramatic changes

At least he didnā€™t edit it out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So a good friend of mine, a lady in her mid-30s (a girl in her mid-30s, she would prefer) has tested positive for covid on the antigen the day before she was supposed to fly to Miami. This was a really big trip, planned for about 6 months. She was flying with a group of my friends to go visit another few friends of mine. Big reunion, now completely ruined for her. Maybe she can fly in April instead but that wonā€™t be the same.

Sheā€™s almost asymptomatic, only a very mild runny nose (those were also my symptoms). She was avoiding me and her boyfriend over Christmas because we were positive, now sheā€™s raging she didnā€™t get it then.

She was boosted 2 weeks before Christmas. That would make me nearly think that thereā€™s no point to the boosters at all but my boosted parents were around me all through Christmas and never tested positive so I donā€™t knowā€¦ maybe thereā€™s some point to the boosters for old people but Iā€™ve my recovery cert and now that I know covid is a joke and the boosters are complete shite after a month I will be avoiding getting the booster for as long as possible. I think now Iā€™ll only get the booster when the government forces me to get into a pub or a gig or get on a plane.

1 Like

Welcome to 2020

1 Like

Welcome to 2020.

It was very silly of her not to get it. Youā€™d be mad to turn down some Omicron over the Christmas period, what would you be missing out on?

Tank, have a think about your last sentence there, mate. You should never feel forced to take a medical procedure by any government.

Its an awful road weā€™ve gone down that most people donā€™t really consider at all.

3 Likes