You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

This just goes to show that the approach works. Hopefully we adopt a full on Macron-style ā€œpiss them offā€ approach.

1 Like

A sense a new variant coming out shortly. Iā€™m guessing Indonesia or somewhere like thatā€¦

Carrigkerry

3 Likes

The Mrs was talking to doc this morningā€¦ Doc rang us on the back of our 10 week old getting positive test, standard call for young babiesā€¦ She added then at the end that weā€™ll now be able to get a booster in 3 monthsā€¦ And we just after getting a boosterā€¦ Every 3 months :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. @The_Most_Infamous

Away and shite. Iā€™ve worn the green jersey. Im out now. Iā€™ve no issues with the vaccine obviously and encourage those that need or feel they want it for peace of mind to continue getting itā€¦

Iā€™d say a lot of people that did their bit wonā€™t be for taking any more boosters, especially if Omi is here to stay. Iā€™m gonna concentrate on my 5k time instead.

5 Likes

The missus got our ten year old vaccinated this morning. He had Covid in the autumn.

I could have made a song and dance about it and heā€™d have been vaccinated anyway in March and Iā€™d be without a :dart: until then.

Sometimes in a relationship you have to play for a draw and hope to win on away goals the next day.

6 Likes

Itā€™s over. The boosters should only be for vulnerable people and the rest sent to other countries

2 Likes

Pharmaceutical medicine should only be given to people that need it mate.

This experiment of mass vaccination on a scale never done before for a respitory virus is actually madness when you think about.

7 Likes

So you have finally admitted you got it badly wrong?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s half of the reason why why Iā€™m not taking the booster. Iā€™m not signing up for a subscription service here. The other half is the inefficient against omicron and not preventing me getting ill or transmission.

Before anyone starts I agree it has had a massive effect on preventing hospitalisation and deaths against delta. Iā€™m very low risk to fall into that category but any high risk people should take it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to know about getting the kids vaccinatedā€¦ especially now when it seems to be near end game and vaccinations donā€™t last long anyway ā€¦

Shipping non-vulnerable people off to other countries instead of allowing them the booster seems like a ridiculous waste of financial resources.

8 Likes

I appreciate your point. I only talked to her this morning so Iā€™m still getting used to my new membership of the Awkward Squad. Iā€™m not really sure how to act, I havenā€™t had to think about it until now.

For Boosters

• Boosters help prevent against severe infection symptoms.
  • Boosters are the reason Christmas wasnā€™t that bad. It was all going to shit until they lashed out the boosters to the old folks in December.

Against Boosters

• You barely get a month out of them
  • You can only do 3 or 4 of them before you risk doing your immune system serious damage
  • Omicron is a joke. I wouldnā€™t care if I got it 5 times a year.
2 Likes

What if we sent all the vunerable people to New Zealand and opened the pubs?

You forgot to insert your ā€œawkward squadā€ jibe there m8.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s pretty clear to everyone who we want to piss off mate.

Iā€™ll get us both a Vax pass off the dark web bud before yours runs out.

1 Like

But itā€™s impossible to get the vaccine without your informed consentā€¦which you have to give freely and safe in the knowledge that you wonā€™t be disadvantaged in any way should you withdraw or without that consent. These are vitally important human rights which people have fought and died for. Ask @Thomas_Brady , heā€™s an historian.
What the fuck is wrong with people?

2 Likes

WTF are you on about?

4 Likes

There is no need to get kids vaccinated unless they have underlying issue. Covid has little to no effect on kids. We wont be vaccinating our 6 year old when there is no need. She had covid and it was nothing more than a head cold for a couple of days and as normal she recovered quickly and was back to herself in no time.

7 Likes

Does your Mrs tell you to get to the front of the queue at the airports while she sits down?