You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Willie gone all in on OUITF. 6300 PCR cases today, positivity rate down to 36% the peak was clearly around 7-8 days ago

5 Likes

That seems to be why they’re reversing out of the restrictions, in fairness.

I personally would but I’d settle for the agreed licensing times.

I’d let most businesses open for as long as there was demand.

But what about the “Lag”.cc @Bandage @Cheasty. It’d be madness opening up now till we see when the Lag is going to hit.The next 2 weeks are vital.

6 Likes

I’m taking a break on the mask front from February 1st. Will re-engage if/when there’s a new variant.

2 Likes

I’d like that as well, but it’s complete our in the sky stuff at the moment,
There was never a chance that they’d go straight to no restrictions, so this is a decent stepping stone, and they had to pick some time

Thats one of the greatest tweets I have ever seen

1 Like

Willie has been playing the big mickey on twitter for a while but always tows the party line. A lying cunt

3 Likes

Some people are on the piss
They think it’s all over

I happened upon Eisenhower’s farewell address earlier and it seems some of his gravest concerns are now coming true.

The prospect of domination of the nation’s scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.

It is the task of statesmanship to mold, to balance, and to integrate these and other forces, new and old, within the principles of our democratic system-ever aiming toward the supreme goals of our free society

3 Likes

But but the lag???

1 Like

@Bandage will address it tonight

1 Like

@Bandage , any word on the lag?

1 Like

Well, well, well, well.

The vaccine zealots won’t like that.

1 Like

Added to that the EMA in fairness are even saying continued boosters will overwhelm peoples immune systems.

A brand new Omicron 1.1 vaccine won’t be as easy market hopefully.

1 Like

We will never forget the selfish healthy folk who took the third jab and taking the lifesaving needle out of the arm of a child in the third world.

4 Likes

He sure is taking his time about it

Numbers spiked a little today sending him back to the drawing board.
Either that or one of the young lads is acting the pup at bedtime and hes in and out of the bedroom making empty threats.

Well Leo did say that by the summer maybe, I repeat maybe people can have some of their freedoms back. But that is only a maybe…

Guys, my initial read is I don’t think the lag effect is coming through anywhere near as strongly as with prior waves.

Let me come back to it in the morning. The data are fluid.

5 Likes