You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Is woolie paying UCC for that skull and crossbones usage?

@mikehunt you’ve had a good run but you had to go back into the office at some stage. I’d say you’ve 100k saved during covid. pints are on you at the loughrea nogra meetup.

@glasagusban I see my identification of you as a bed wetter is gaining traction on here and now amongst Woolies 15+ patreon community. Best of luck trying to speak to the internet’s manager.

The era of it being acceptable to spend all day lying on the couch shrieking online is thankfully over. I can only think of one poster who’ll bemoan it’s passing.

@Lazarus large bottle, please

7 Likes

This is his smoking ban moment from 2004. Does he have the bottle though.

I doubt it unfortunately.

C-9BHH

Restrictions or no restrictions, it’ll never be socially acceptable to be you.

Almost worth it to see Paul Murphy seething on The Tonight Show earlier.

Why does that goon get so much airtime relative to his party’s mandate?

Can you imagine gutted Claire byrne is right now :joy:

10 Likes

He drives you right wingers mental…

1 Like

Cases of runny noses in healthy people Christ I give up. I remember epidemiology “experts” here pontificating that “cases” drove deaths, hospitalisations etc half the country got OmiCON over the last month and nothing happened it’s over I just hope the scaremongerers accept it and do their best to move on.

7 Likes

That would be like staging your Alamo in CareBear Land.

1 Like

Agree to disagree. I think they should be kept in place until hospitals fully clear their backlogs.

9 Likes

Any sign of that lag?

13 Likes

Its the beginning of the end but the true end is all restrictions gone, masks gone, Holohan in court and every politician who supported any measures is run out of the dail.

Full OIUTF or nowhere

2 Likes

Sign in @Malarkey

The thought of going back to work is causing some lads to have a mental breakdown. The party is over ye cunts

16 Likes

He’s a million times too smart for this place don’t you know.

1 Like

When they say all restrictions does that include PCR testing?

No PCR, no mandatory isolation periods.

1 Like

It says symptomic people are still to isolated which is fair. I believe everyone else can drive on

he said cases were the driver, the clown has some egg on his face now

2 Likes

The lads hiding under the bed can still do it.

1 Like