You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Restrictions gone this evening or will they wait till tomorrow?

Meanwhile in Hong Kong

Monday I say or next Friday

It’ll be some letdown if he drags it out now

You have to hand it to McConkey. Spotted the Covid gravy train ending early last week and is branching out now to society issues to remain relevant. The licence for men to go out in public was a brilliant shock in awe tactic. He’s in for the long haul now.

7 Likes

Why wait?

Oh @carryharry

Never change :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Precisely. Orla has her NIMBY grift to fall back on so Sam needed another gig for himself.

Maybe Tomas Ryan becomes Dunphy’s go to man on South American football.

To appease the LIDTF crew, a large amount already supported the government and have been fully bought into project fear. I predict a bullshit phased approach.

Mate I told you there recently the shift in approach was here, we’re out of it, embrace it, you don’t have to be scared any more.

A lot of lads (both sides) are going to be a bit like this today @mickee321

51p5zcQPBBL

9 Likes

Was McConkeys idea of requiring male passports along with vaccine ones the emperors clothes moment, in one instance did he reveal the complete disconnect from reality of the under the bed brigade, meaning all including politicians needed to distance themselves from the loopers ASAP.

4 Likes

Luke is the big winner. He’ll have his own chat show and possibly the host of other voices or something like that. Might be RTE’s Jules Holland.

7 Likes

I think its time for a pivot to LITDF

8 Likes

There’s a chap called Tomas Pueyo, a mathematician type who has been reasonably prominent internationally throughout the pandemic but who people might most remember from the start of the pandemic when he frantically told SAGE’s John Edmunds that Britain’s herd immunity idea was insane (he was correct on this).

Tomas has pivoted to OIUTF in recent days.

Now he has pivoted again to geopolitics, writing one of the worst hot takes about the Ukraine-Russia crisis you will ever see.

One more for the road Gina!!

3 Likes

The lads pushing for mandatory vaccines for the poor nurses and carers will be glancing around nervously. It might be foolish to stick with fascism, irrationality and prejudice…but what if it let’s them limp on for a little longer?

1 Like

Nothing to be scared about but we need to ensure we get every inch back off the government. Pre 2019 levels or anything else is unacceptable. Vaccine certs, mask wearing the treats of lockdowns for the shambles of the HSE. The goverment need to be held to account over the health service since that was the biggest risk throughout the pandemic.

1 Like

Cc @peddlerscross

Fresh from the release of his critically acclaimed album Flying into Mystery , the legendary Christy Moore returns to Pavilion Theatre for four intimate concerts this February.

Four Nights in February
Tue 15 February
Thu 17 February
Tue 22 February
Fri 25 February

€41 | Book here from 12pm today

We hope you will join us for these very special evenings.
And scroll down for even more great events…

From all the team at Pavilion Theatre :guitar:

1 Like

well thats helped to significantly focus my mind on when to go skiing this year

2 Likes