You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Where’s The Pavillion Theatre?

I made it to Vicar Street pre Christmas in the end. It was very special too.

Why wait till tomorrow? I want pints tonight

They’re following the science… Saturday is safe. Friday…meh

6 Likes

Will Dunnes lift their oppressive measure of not including alcohol sales count towards promotional offers now? i.e towards vouchers…

1 Like

No excuse for buying booze in Dunnes otherwise

are you so poor that youre dependant on vouchers?

Are you so snobby, youd turn your nose up at them?

7 Likes

An engineer in County Clare pretending to be someone else somewhere else, so as to have a sliver of a personality…

Go back to sleep. Fuckwittery is a condition rather than a state.

Anything else?

1 Like

Those new alcohol regs mean that no shop can allow vouchers to be used for alcohol sales.

Some fellas lost it with following restrictions. Some fellas need to have a look at themselves on how they react to people after restrictions are lifted. Batshit on both ends.

1 Like

This is complete madness from the government. They’re undoing 2 years of good work. They need to wait until they introduce proper ventilation at least.

3 Likes

There’ll be 25,000 in Ennis on Sunday or whatever that shack can hold.

Covid restrictions coming down every where. The great experiment is over, thank you all for taking part. :slight_smile:

1 Like

March 31st. That’s what the science said…

That’s it exactly… While numbers were rocketing the lidtf crew were brow beating everyone. Now that it’s flipped the other way the oiutf crew are brow beating… While people had valid points on both sides of their arguments, weak political leadership, on all sides, created much of the vacuum / split. It aided OTT reporting which in turn created fear.

There was very little political discourse on decisions and restrictions. Not that it would have generated harmony, but it certainly would have allowed the public greater insight into decision making and goals. Instead we got a load of Twitter heroes leading the way on both sides… We constantly just had nphet ruling the roost and leaks from Leo… Watch SF and others come out from under the bed now in the coming weeks. FFG in turn will claim all kinds of victories…

CUNTS.

1 Like

The irfu told the government to stick their restrictions in the bin.

The country couldn’t afford another behind closed doors six nations.

Now that we can go out I’m not sure I really want to.

7 Likes

BA. 2 is on the way now. Omicron fights back.

Has a time been scheduled for government announcement?

This is rugby country

1 Like