You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Make it optional, lifting the requirement doesn’t make it mandatory that people can’t wear one. No one should be chastised for wearing a mask. I wont wear one myself but it doesn’t bother me if someone else wants to, I really couldn’t care what others do tbh. Protesting outside a school is a bit much or preventing someone who wants to wear one from doing so is completely wrong. Imagine Protesting that people are wearing glasses completely badshit

3 Likes

History might be kind to that person, and the child might recognise courage and principle

1 Like

Nolan is worth a listen this morning somehow or other an impartial and honest scientist got past the censors. The panic is palpable and discussion is suspended until bbc and public health can figure out how to rescue the situation

Poor Fintan but he must be used to it by now.

4 Likes

Many others in Dungiven who publicly fantasise about being Holocaust victims yet act like Nazis?

Schools being riddled with Covid could also be seen as evidence that masks don’t make a blind bit of difference.

A union rep on Morning Ireland this morning wanted masks kept mandatory as people
Are still getting the common cold.

People should be free to wear masks and actively encouraged to wear them if they have cold symptoms. We need to move towards trusting people and their personal responsibility.

It’s some cod to have customers maskless and staff in masks in hospitality settings.

5 Likes

That people die in car crashes could be seen as evidence that seat belts don’t make a blind bit of difference.

Drink driving isn’t dangerous to others, it’s freedom of choice.

Anti-mask, pro-drink driving.

Time to scrap them. Wear one if you want.

Annoyingly they’ll still be required on planes so I’m assuming the DAA will extend that to the whole airport.

Time to legalise drunk pilots. Freedom of choice.

In fairness it’s no problem wearing a mask on a plane.

No. But for a 12 hour shift at the airport it is.

7 Likes

It’s complete nonsense

If you hate your job so much, you have the freedom of choice to resign.

Until then, shut up whinging.

Oh it’s all theatre.

Or a 12 hour flight. My ears were nearly removed after flying to Bangkok

In fairness to @glenshane he did stress the importance of showing solidarity with those who were forced to wear masks

It’s very similar to the way we could be in a full level 5 lockdown at this stage if one or two people (really just tony) made a different decision. The masks could either be gone at the weekend and would gradually peter away or we could have them for another 6 months. Incredible power to have.

2 Likes

This is very problematic for Establishment types because they know it.

1 Like

You can’t be truly anti-establishment unless you have the backing of right-wing billionaires and corporate media, and Russia.