You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

People are very compliant. I’d imagine nobody will wear them once they are not mandatory but until then everybody will I guess.

I see a few more people not wearing them in shops and petrol stations etc. Compliance was up around high 90s all along but I would say it is after falling a bit. A lot of staff in these places don’t bother with them anymore either. There will be a sizeable minority who will wear them for some time to come irrespective of whether they are mandatory or advisory.

1 Like

I went to Italy recently where the stronger white masks are mandatory, even on the street.

I started wearing them on the plane over for the first time and noticed the considerable difference.

But like you say, you get used to them and it’s really no bother to wear them on a plane.

Same in France and Germany on the trains. You need an ffp2 mask.

That’s the one.

I thought it a bit much on the street but you just fall in.

I’d an awful headache from wearing the thicker mask two years ago on the plane …

One positive is that masks will now return to being a lovely way of virtue signalling

3 Likes
10 Likes

Praise the Lord.

:clap::clap:
That’s the proper end of it all. For now :eyes:

2 Likes

It’ll be fascinating to watch people who blindly followed NPHET/public health advice now question NPHET/public health advice.

16 Likes

I suppose some lads will continue to wear masks out of consideration for others who wear masks

Thats it so.

3 Likes

I thought Tonto was never going to relinquish power?

1 Like

Hopefully the HSE will supply proper fucking masks to all visitors if this is to be taken seriously as infection control.

1 Like

Reband NPHET

We want Tony

So Tony etc are about to forget about an effective essential strategy but they’re not going to stick around in case they suddenly need to reverse their decision. Strange

Not really. Aren’t they are all moving on to bigger and better things.

Knighthoods?

Goodbye NPHET Hello NPEET (National Public Energy Emergency Team) chaired by Chief Energy Officer Tony Holohan

5 Likes