You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

are there any lockdown freaks left?

Housing? Could use the same headed paper and branded biros

1 Like

NPHET have said no more need for masks.

Government will approve that next Tuesday.

Paddy will wear masks up to and including Tuesday and then stop once Minister Donnelly okays it.

If ever there was a demonstration of why two lads from Yorkshire ruled us for 800 years, with a stern look, that is it.

The power of social etiquette is staggering.

8 Likes

A stunning retreat by Holohan and NPHET.

I don’t think this is an Irish phenomenon. Mask wearing outdoors was common in some European countries, people accepted what their government directed them to do.

I think we should be fine here.

Zen.

I walked out of the office today like Gerry Conlon, I walked through the front door with no mask. The liberation levels were off the charts. They tried to stop me, but I wasn’t to be stopped.

6 Likes

Thats a really good story that.

Good man yourself.

I’m surprised MBB works in an office. I always had you down as more of a travelling chocolate salesman type.

There was always healthy resistance in the north. I suppose we’ve learned the hard way why it’s not a good idea to blindly follow governments…

1 Like

I’ll tell you one thing @glenshane mate. I’m glad I never bothered with the pharma interventions.

Awful vaccine in terms of efficacy. A joke for anyone under 65 with decent health. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy was proven 100% right.

Masks being dropped now as well. Its more than welcome news.

2 Likes

It’s almost hard to believe. Even my usual healthily cynical self underestimated the extent of the situation. Lads got totally brainwashed…there’s literally no simple explanation- I suppose it was part delusion, part hysteria, part wokery and part stupidity

1 Like

Its some turnaround.

1 Like

Ireland is done with covid

6 Likes

The hysteria of a certain cohort to the mask mandate being dropped online is very entertaining.

4 Likes

We need to follow the public health advice of Dr Holohan, Dr Glynn, Prof. Nolan, Dr Henry, Dr Walley & NPHET and eliminate mask wearing.

6 Likes

Can anyone explain to me how we went from most stringent country in the world in terms of restrictions to one of the most liberated? Did the ghost of Wolfe Tonne appear at the end of Holohans bed one night…

7 Likes

You’ve been ghosted

Seems crazy. There was a pivot in NPHET at some stage