You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

But itā€™s still mandatory so youā€™d expect that. Iā€™d say thereā€™s a high percentage of people who will keep wearing them for a few months anyway. A colleague of mine in the office the other day said she would keep wearing them indefinitely on public transport like they do in Asia to stop her from spreading a cold or flu if she had it so fair play to her.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve genuinely no idea what the percentage will be in two weeks time, say. Could be 80pc could be 20pc. Will dwindle away over time anyway I suppose. Iā€™m ditching mine anyway not for any great ideological reason just find the cunts of yokes annoying

Itā€™s only mandatory in healthcare settings. Advisory elsewhere. Iā€™d say it will drop to 20%.

Yes from Monday but still mandatory today in retail which Arthur was talking about. Iā€™d say 20% could be about right too from Monday for a month or two anyway.

1 Like

Closer to 20% than 80%. Iā€™ve been to several progressive places that dumped mandates and once people get comfortable socially with taking them off, they are gone.

Bumpā€¦Anyone care anymore

@Cheasty, will you still wear a mask next week or will you be burning the plough and the stars

1 Like

Just checking the 30 minute delay

2 Likes

No one fucking cares about Covid now.

How dare you all dump that virus like a 14 year old at a teenage disco

Youā€™re all bastards

3 Likes

30 minute delay was disbanded, thank God.

Onto the good looking Eastern European dancing to Bon Jovi

@Cheasty

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Itā€™s finally come to our door :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Okay? Symptoms?

At least ye are all getting it together

Just the missus and 10 year old so far, Iā€™m a bit head coldy but good to go for the moment anyway,
Dream situation for next week as things stand whereby I can get up for work and not worry about anybody else getting out to school :+1:

1 Like