You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

No racing tomorrow.

Iā€™m alright to run amnā€™t I?

Tbh, if you have a cold I wouldnā€™t. You have nothing to gain. Be different if it was a goal race.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve pad the money and have arranged to meet some people there so Iā€™ll go around as fast as I can in any case , see how I feel after 2k

1 Like

You know yourself, if body not well dont over stress it.

Got it myself this week after dodging it for 2 years. Was pretty much a cold. Sore throat, sniffles, slight cough. In fact Iā€™ve had many worse colds.

That said I definitely wouldnā€™t exercise until it blows over. Went for a long walk in the middle of it one day and it was a bit of a struggle to finish. Even a mild infection can fatigue the body.

1 Like

Hopefully youā€™ll pull through woth no serious symptoms

Youā€™ll be grand, no worries

Fuck it, I had decided to skip it but Iā€™ve had second thoughts, itā€™s been so long since o did anything like this that I donā€™t want to miss it now.
Iā€™ll aim for 45 and see if I can do better after about 8k if Iā€™m still on pace. My chest is fine

4 Likes

Good luck. :+1::running_man:

Did the opposite, went out too quick, the adrenaline was up,
Nearly died but got around in a respectable time anyway

3 Likes

Just saw it there, great running chief :clap:
You dug out a flier for the last km.

Turns out I had Covid as well, just tested positive :man_shrugging:
Feel like shit now

2 Likes

Mind yourself bucko. I was worried about you going out for a run with that hanging over you.

1 Like

Well you were in a house full of people with covid and you had ā€œa coldā€, so itā€™s hardly surprising

3 Likes

That some run with a notifiable disease/illness. :clap:

You teed that one up beautifully. No-one saw it coming.

You can let this go now mate.

That makes little sense