You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

You’ve brain fog from the COVID?

Yea that must be it

Mask mandates gone at midnight. Happy days :clap:

Never justified in the first place. But we won’t go there.

Natural immunity, take a bow :muscle:

8 Likes

The greatest cod of all is finally over.

5 Likes

Thankfully mate.

Zero Covid leader in all her glory

1 Like

Who would have thought today could come and go and barely a post on TFK.

My youngest saw the teacher today for the first time without a mask.

‘Must have been nice to see’ says I?

‘No, she’s even angrier looking now’ came the response.

A tenner to the first simpleton who does a TNH

7 Likes

TNH.

5 Likes

Masks still required of staff in the airport. May actually contact my union for the first time in 7 years

4 Likes

Make a stand mate.

I’ll probably not send anything truth be told. Nice to be able to give out. Long night shift ahead

1 Like

Fuck it, time to put an end to this shit

Why? I thought they were only still required for those in health care environments. Now I was in Dunnes in Cornels Court today and I’d say 80% of the people were masked but noone but I appreciate that was a personal choice

I’ve no idea. Someone quoted an acronym at me earlier, but that’s how everyone speaks out here. “The DAA got onto the EMEA and its a QPR situation”

1 Like

80pc still wearing masks?? It’s fascinating from a sociological point of view.

What’s gerry Francis got to do with it?

Yeah. Probably habit now. I found myself throwing one on before I went in. I didn’t even think about it.

Sure if they don’t really bother ya why would you not wear them.

I’m neither pro nor anti. We were told at work that we might encounter some customers who would feel more comfortable interacting if we were wearing g one. I guess subconsciously I probably thought it was easier just to throw one on rather than f,uti g about looking g for one if I was asked

The joy of being able to tip into Supervalu for a few bits without having to wear a rag over your face is tempered by the fact that you find yourself refreshing your phone every five minutes to make sure the nuclear holocaust hasn’t begun.

13 Likes