You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Iā€™m good man. Sounds like youā€™re on the case anyway so keep up the good work :+1:

Newspunch :joy:

Even if it was true, Newspunch :joy:

Do you exclusively read hard right media these days??

Newspunch :joy::rofl:

Itā€™s beginning to look to me that it was a money racket. The big pharma absolutely printed money selling the vaccine. They couldnā€™t improve it quick enough against any variant or any age group.

They are lucky a world war broke out or there would be riots.

It probably explains why countries couldnā€™t drop the restrictions enough as well in jan.

1 Like

Probably the biggest fake news site out there :joy:

No idea about that site but if you follow the link to the info source in the article it brings you to the source material. Hereā€™s the relevant table in the middle. Make up your own mind if the headline is misleading or notā€¦

1 Like

Took a court order from a lower court US judge to get this information released. Pfizer and Moderna wanted it delayed for at least 70 years and the FDA supported this request.

It will now be released in batches every month, 55k pages at a time.

3 Likes

But why would Pfizer do something like this? Theyā€™ve never tried to deceive anyone before

7 Likes

This is absolutely frightening.

No wonder they went after Joe Rogan

2 Likes

@The_Most_Infamous called it long ago. Sure look people will believe the vaccine saved them if they got it. Thank god i had my three shots, protecting the vulnerable and nurses

3 Likes

It was an uncomfortable time mate. I was willing to give up my job etc if it came to it.

I did think that was a possibiity last November.

Vaccine passports were a disgusting road that the country went down in fairness.

It should never be forgotten and more importantly never repeated.

11 Likes

I have nkted public figures who continued to lie after the evidence was clear. As i said at the time it will all come out

1 Like

Erra, at least we can walk into a shop now without worrying about someone giving out for not wearing a face nappy.

Thats a result mate.

1 Like

We should never forget the spineless yes men here who were happy to go along with it and lambast the likes of yourself.

2 Likes

Wait until you see whatā€™s coming.

What else did Pfizer not disclose? According to the CDC the mRNA vaccines could not alter your DNA. This makes perfect sense because according to the central dogma of molecular biology (which I have studied at graduate level) itā€™s always DNA->RNA->protein. But that was written in the 1930s and now we know it isnā€™t always true as epigenetics demonstrates. Expression of DNA can be altered by environmental factors (cancers caused by radiation and smoking for example).

According to a recent study from Lund University in Sweden, and Iā€™m quoting the conclusion ā€œOur study is the first in vitro study of the effect of the (Pfizer) mRNA Covid vaccine on human liver cells. We present evidence of the fast entry of the Covid vaccine into cells, and subsequent reverse transcription of the mRNA into DNAā€.

What the fuck says you, the CDC said the vaccine didnā€™t leave the infection site. From the same paper, quoting internal Pfizer documentation which they gained access to: ā€œThe Pfizer study also showed that the vaccine mRNA distributed into the spleen, adrenal glands, as well as low but measurable quantities in the ovaries and testesā€.

This sounds bad lads. They lied.

1 Like

Bastards made everyone get it rather than the 65+ which was all that was needed, the long term effects wont be seen on someone in their 80s now but it looks like everyone below say 50 will see exactly what shit they were needlessly pumped with.

3 Likes

$$$$ and a lot of it.

3 Likes

You took a lot of personal abuse too on here which was shameful.

2 Likes

Compare and contrast NZ to Hong Kong for deaths to cases in recent weeks.