You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

About time, a complete waste of time

Hse website links not working lads. None of the links clicking. Whats the current guidelines? Juhy junior just tested positive. Particularly ref double vaxxed and boosted adults without symptoms.

And absolutely nobody cares. I’d say we were in a level 5 lockdown at some stage with similar levels of hospitalisation. It’s all about perception. The media have some power.

1 Like

No restrictions unless you have symptoms

1 Like

We should care.

You can’t force people though. 700 odd people and their families care. There are 10s of thousands of people living in homeless accomodation and nobody ‘cares’ about them. Covid has just become one of the many many unpleasant/terrible things in life that people don’t notice until it affects them. Hard to see why it should be treated any differently.

The movie Help (IPTV) set on Merseyside and based around the Covid crisis is a grim, harrowing watch.

Mate, the World cares about Ukraine at the moment. We cant do everything

And Cheltenham

1 Like

The vaccine is keeping more people alive so there are more people to die. Simple.

LIDTF

Simpler times.

NGL, I miss the pandemic.

Could you ever see us Ling it down to fuck again?

Noticed some amount of coughing and spluttering in the office the last week or so. Surely nearly everybody bar social recluses have had it by now, knowingly or unknowingly

I’d say the unknowingly thing is a bit of an urban myth to be honest.

Why would you think that? I had it and wouldn’t have known only for being a close contact. Most people in my circle that got it at the same time were the same

1 Like

Finally tested positive last night for first time. Was feeling very shivery and then hot so had a few tests left over. Pretty much forgot about it today. Expecting a bang of some description from it in next few days.