You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

I m hearing of a lot of people having tested positive in the last few days, not many before that. lifting of restrictions a factor. none are real sick with from those I heard of with it

Probably some booster immunity wearing off.

I thought Iā€™d finally got it this morning, had sniffles and a bit of a headache. Then i turned down the aircon in the office and i was grand within 20 mins.

2 Likes

I was feeling a bit ropey but nothing too worrying. Main reason I tested was the RTE article saying the figures for the weekend were up in the moon. The T line was nearly in 3D it was so strong, again this morning. The way I feel today is zero different to this day last week. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m talking myself for a bit of a fall in next few days, but weā€™ll see. Not even going to mention it to work.

I had it about a month ago id say. Was barely a headcold.

Didnā€™t even bother doing a test. Absolute waste of time.

1 Like

Dunno, I thought the same, that I must have had it considering the work that I do and the lack of precautions that I took.
I was only sick for about a day and it was a thing of nothing really but for about 12 hours it was as sick as I can ever remember feeling,

Still low on energy now 9 days later, no more than a minor nuisance but youā€™d definitely know something was up.

Different strokes I suppose

Maybe you have the dreaded long Covidā€¦

Did you leave your guard down?

@the_man_himself , did you get the 3rd jab?

I only got one jab mate

Stop getting fucking tested you clipes

3 Likes

Did you not bother with the booster for a finish?

I got covid mate

Heā€™s obsessed with your prick

Just surprised given that you had a strong opinion on Covid vaccination last year.

I enquired about getting a booster 2 days before testing positive. At this stage Iā€™ll get a booster if I need it for travel

1 Like

Thats more like it.

Makes a bit more sense to your line of thought.

Wait till the irish one cones out and George Lee is screeching on the six one ā€˜how dod we let this happenā€™

1 Like

I had the delta back in november, not pleasant at all. Picked up the omicron dose a couple of weeks ago, a bad cold but significantly insignificant to the extent that i didnā€™t even bother with the ivermectin.

Round 2

4 Likes