Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I’ve taken a rake of acid, be grand.

1 Like

You’ll do what you’re told anyway, like a nodding donkey

1 Like

And what will you do, whinge on the internet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Whole thing is crazy. Every day the goal posts are moving.

We’re at 70% plus fully vaxxed which all along would have triggered herd immunity…ie a return to normal

No one has died from Covid in any material number during July - just as well the cyber attack was there to stop them from the giving death numbers.

It continues to be the greatest cod of all time.

I’m not sure someone who refuses to get a vaccine can complain about us not getting herd immunity

6 Likes

I’d rather get Covid and gain longterm natural immunity to be honest mate. You’ll be getting your third jab soon.

Make informed decisions.

Why? Did you take a vaccine you believe to be completely worthless for the sake of it?

You must be thick as fuck :joy:

Clear from the above. These vaccines may only be effective for 5 or 6 months. Its not ideal.

If I was a betting man id say the human immune system would do a far better job for people certainly under 40.

It’s more ideal than the scenes seen in Italy and Spain and New York. Did you forget those?

1 Like

Worthless? I can actually travel outside the country and have a pint and eat inside in any place in Ireland all while contributing to the greater good

Very sad that Fulvio won’t take a vaccine to help the domestic economy get off the ground, very selfish.

We’re 18 months into this now mate.

I havent seen any bodies pilling up on the streets thankfully.

We’re being sold a pup.

I do reckon this winter could pose serious problems though a lot of which is due to lockdowns and peoples natural immune systems being depleted due to same. The aul flu may come back in a dangerous way too - hopefully not.

Time will tell on the vaccines piece too. At least they’re indemnified anyway. Just in case like.

EUA is in place till 2023 so that’s a prudent measure for them.

So you took something just to comply rather than any consideration for your health? You are some fucking donkey.

1 Like

What does it matter if I take a vaccine or not? Is the world going to collapse due to one forklift driver exercising his human rights?

1 Like

What do you think is the reason for that?

You’ve repeatedly called others selfish for going abroad. You’ve also repeatedly said that it should only start when the “domestic” economy can get back to normal, but you won’t take a step to support that “domestic” economy.

Your reasons for not taking the vaccine are entirely selfish in themself. Your vaccine could be the difference in getting Ireland to herd immunity. And you could then go and contribute to indoor hospitality to support the “domestic” economy in the meanwhile. So selfish and hypocritical.

Covid being an awful virus that just affects people with multiple underlying illnessess primarily close to death.

Everyone else thankfully is going to be fine if they were to get it.

Look at the numbers mate.

No I haven’t.

I’ve just said it’s bizarre to prioritise foreign travel ahead of the domestic economy.

My reasons for not taking the vaccine are personal choices. It’s the temerity of you thinking you can dictate to another person what they do with their body that is a big worry for society.

Nothing to do with the restrictions stopping it from growing to the proportions it reached in Madrid and in Italy and in New York?