You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Any lad not cocooning for the 5 days before he lands on a sun lounger needs his head examined.

2 Likes

My two kids are both very sick at the moment and I find myself wishing they just had covid.

Hope your two are feeling better soon. There is a lot of stuff around at the moment.

Sorry to hear that. I hope they recover soon.

2 Likes

Sound lads… Nothing out of the ordinary. Coughing, spluttering, dripping, temp, not sleeping… You’d wish it was harmless auld covid. It didn’t knock a stir out of them at Christmas.

3 Likes

I am heading for the sun lounger next week and have wedding to attend before that!

I am hoping having had a dose of it in November and Feb and a booster jab 2 wks ago will keep me clear of it!

I’ll go back under the bed when RTE put “Stay Safe” back on the corner of the screen

You can’t get covid if you don’t get tested

1 Like

Visors of rage on the other passengers faces and you down the back of the plane barking like a Jack Russell behind a gate.

If you get on a plane with 200 people, probably 5 of them will have covid. People shouldn’t get on a plane if they are worried.

5 may be a low call Julio!

Gas cunts

Its done

Quite extraordinary to see the kangos unable to give up being kangos.

One of their mantras has always been that Covid is just a flu, something that therefore waxes in winter and wanes in summer. This mantra was continually used to deem any kind of intervention unnecessary and beside the point. The Californian Shaman was particularly insistent on this front – and obviously completely wrong, as some of us quickly twigged, a small bit of thought taken… What we are seeing at the moment is precisely the opposite to this insistence. Over the last few weeks, I heard of numerous people getting the virus – in June. Quite a few of them had avoided catching it for more than two years.

There are any amount of ways in which the kangos have been wrong all along. Here, again, is a central one.

2 Likes

We don’t seem to be doing great.

So you’re using anecdotal experience as your proof?

Isn’t it just as likely that your social circle managed to avoid Covid during the peak respiratory season as you’re from a rooral backwater and you hang around with other screaming Mary’s? All your buddies are now up for the GGA and that’s why they are probably catching it.

Five nights of Garth Brooks could be catastrophic coming in the autumn as respiratory season kicks off.

4 Likes

Did they bother with the vaccination?

2nd round back in our house today eldest flattened worse than he was pre vaccine in December 2020

3 Likes

What an obnoxious rugby-obsessed fuckwit has to say is never of any matter.

The ‘rural Ireland is just boggers’ is a fairly tedious one at this stage. I will be in Oxford tomorrow evening, drinking better wine than you have ever had at a college High Table.

As said before, the only thing I could do – perhaps – for your stupidity? Impregnate your daughter.

Shhhsh man, don’t mention the great swindle. The Vax zealots hate being found out as fools