You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Correct. Vulnerable peopleā€¦
I appreciate that vaccination also given confidence to many, like masks etc.
( I wouldnā€™t pay too much heed to political institutions like the WHO. Theyā€™ve been hopeless)

2 Likes
1 Like

An auld two week lockdown would nearly be nice for a bit of nostalgia.

1 Like

Will you have the 4th pfizer you will?

With a slimline tonic please.

1 Like

As reported via Blacklocks Reporter (@mindingottawa on Twitter),

Canadians will be required to get a Covid shot every nine months for the foreseeable future, says Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos. Previous definitions of ā€œfully vaccinatedā€ made no sense, he told reporters.

ā€œNine months is very clear and will help people understand why ā€˜up to dateā€™ is the right way to think about vaccination now,ā€ said Duclos. ā€œā€˜Fully vaccinatedā€™ makes no sense now. Itā€™s about ā€˜up to date.ā€™ So am I up to date in my vaccination? Have I received a vaccination in the last nine months?ā€

1 Like

You honestly would want your head examined to have one shot of that shite.

4 Likes

Michael Mcnamara is on fire on twitter tonight

1 Like

Why? What happens if/when you take it?

Havenā€™t a clue @StoneCold , I havenā€™t bothered with the first dose yet.

Iā€™m awkward I suppose that way.

Still alive as well. Which is important.

2 Likes

Did you always do what you were told?

No Iā€™m just curious as to your mindset. If youā€™re happy not to take it thatā€™s your perogative. I just donā€™t understand the whole ā€œyouā€™d be mad to take itā€ reasoning behind your post.

Would you not respect someoneā€™s decision and say best of luck to them?

1 Like

Listen, my view is well documented. Give the Covid threads a read. My opinion is the exact same now.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good job Clare got their holes opened on Saturday otherwise that king sized gobshite would have been whoring himself to get on Up For The Match and bore everybody to death.

I was hoping to go to Canada and all

Oh dear

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/latest-on-coronavirus-outbreak/canada-to-throw-out-136m-coronavirus-vaccine-doses/2631505

Free money to Pfizer

Would you have any aul medical qualification in virology/vaccines or do you reckon qualifications are a cod too?

2 Likes