You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Follow the money

2 Likes

RTE’s incoming revenues went down last year.

It’s over @Cheasty. Go and get a job.

5 Likes

I love the way you say “it’s over” while posting a video saying “variant spreading rapidly”.

It takes real effort to contradict yourself like that.

Probably a bit too nuanced for you. I’ll break it down for you, yes it is spreading faster but also alot milder. Good news, learn to embrace it, you’ll be all the happier for it.

Contrary to the panicmongering unleashed by western mainstream median, Barry Schoub, chairman of the Ministerial Advisory Committee on Vaccines, told Sky News on Sunday that while South Africa, which first identified the new variant, currently has 3,220 people with the coronavirus infection overall and while the variant does appear to be spreading rapidly, there’s been no real uptick in hospitalizations

“The cases that have occurred so far have all been mild cases, mild-to-moderate cases, and that’s a good sign,” said Schoub.

It wasn’t just Schoub seeking to taper the fearmongering: Angelique Coetzee, chair of the South African Medical Association, agreed with Schoub’s assesment calling symptoms associated with the variant at this point “different and so mild” compared with others she’d treated for the virus in recent months.

Coetzee, who first spotted what turned out to be the new variant, told the U.K. Telegraph that a number of healthy young men turned up at her clinic “feeling so tired.” About half were unvaccinated.

Speaking to the Telegraph, she said that “Their symptoms were so different and so mild from those I had treated before,” Coetzee told The Telegraph.

Most of the patients who turned up to her clinic and have tested positive for COVID-19 felt tired. Other symptoms included sore muscles and a slight cough, Coetzee added to Sputnik.

"There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected, some are currently being treated at home,” she said.

"What we are seeing clinically in South Africa and remember, I’m at the epicenter, that’s where I’m practicing, is extremely mild," she said Sunday on the BBC’s “Andrew Marr Show.”

1 Like

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/gardai-called-after-anti-vaccine-25567574.amp

He didn’t see the camera above his head :rofl::rofl:

All the experts are agreeing this variant isn’t off concern and it could actually be a positive.

I know it’s not groundbreaking analysis but yer man nails it here in fairness.

Not seeing this. I read Kingsley Mills is quite concerned and he is pretty grounded.

Yep.

Could be a good time to get it actually. Get the sniffles and the antibodies and then your booster in Jan/Feb and you’d be bullet proof.

1 Like

Anybody need a negative test PM me

1 Like

How much do “expert” GPs receive per PCR test referral and covid vaccine administered?

2 for a fiver in Eurogiant.
3 euro each in Lidl.

How do they make money from it? Genuine question,

Advertising.

1 Like

What do you mean? Don’t they always fill those slots,

And is the implication that there’s a conspiracy, that seems ludicrous

Egg egg egg

Fail The Simpsons GIF

Oh no it doesn’t stop covid. Santy is immune

1 Like