You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

I thought you didn’t watch or listen to rte mate, how do you know what they are saying? Seems like you’re making your mind here based on incomplete information.

You deny accusing RTE of a conspiracy and then in your next sentence you accuse them of a conspiracy. :laughing:

You’re not very good at this.

I dont equate a news organisation taking a particular viewpoint on a topic with a conspiracy

I don’t… Have they changed their MO since last year? From the posts on here it doesn’t appear they have.

Read my previous post. You denied accusing them of a conspiracy and in the very next sentence did exactly that. :grin:

OK

The Pi variant will be great because it’ll clock out for two hours each day of the week and you’ll be able to open the pubs for those two hours.

1 Like

So you’re making your mind up based on what the lads on TFK are posting about rte?

What lad from Trinity lost his job for his views?

1000 posts in 5 days, the lads have started on fire here.

It’s very simple. I watched rte and their antics sickened me. So I stopped watching. It appears they are still at the same antics.

That ok with you?

The lab he runs in UCD is anyway.

“HSE paid Enfer €122.4m to process Covid tests last year” HSE paid Enfer €122.4m to process Covid tests last year

That’s below average for Covid threads I’d say?

I suppose the difference is it wasn’t an extreme view at all to call for restrictions last Friday whereas it was both an extreme and simply categorically wrong view to want to avoid restrictions when the initial pandemic struck in March 2020 and in January 2021.

But sure look it, there are lads here who tell us that epidemiologists who dismissed the pandemic in March 2020 and predicted no more than 10k deaths total in the US are the people to listen to now, because they’re epic simpletons.

I’m just impressed that they show no sign of slowing down.

Advertising revenue went up. Mainly from the department of health

Win win for everyone. Circle’s within corcles

From the Irish Times:

But despite the second-quarter collapse in advertising income as the Covid-19 crisis unfolded, the State-owned broadcaster’s total revenue declined by just €11 million or 3.2 per cent last year, coming in at €331.1 million.

This followed a drop of €11.3 million in commercial revenue, which was down 7.8 per cent for the year at €134.5 million.

2 Likes

Dr Martin feeley lost his job for much less.

2 Likes