You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

schools must refuse entry? ā€¦ i didnt know thatā€¦ will be interesting to see how they word the comms on that one now

Apparently so. The missus knows a teacher in our kids school. I doubt 20pc of parents agree with the move but u guarantee there will be 95pc compliance despite the grumbling.

Except sheā€™s not invoking the spirit of the war, sheā€™s actually deriding those that do.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/1130/1264108-schools-children-masks/

Think the plan is to stop you (ye) getting on the plane in the first place. Details to be ironed out later. Currently a bit of a grey area.

1 Like

Yes. The test can be done in Abuja so long as itā€™s done 72 hours before arrival

1 Like

So one test before departure is fine for a weekend away

1 Like

As far as I know, yes

1 Like

thanks lads, that ll do
shared on screenshot on club Spond page

It does make a serious mockery of the vaccine passport.

The unvaccinated had to have a negative PCR anyway to go away anywhere.

Whatever. Sheā€™s making some sort of moral claim over who can or canā€™tā€¦Iā€™d say its a figment of her imagination either way

I canā€™t foresee any issues with this. Itā€™s not placing teachers in some schools in any danger at all and should run pretty smoothly.

1 Like

No mate, there really are people going round London saying they were in the blitz and their cock us too big for a condom so they wonā€™t wear a mask.

Just make sure itā€™s the right test.

1 Like

Well itā€™s important that a national newspaper address the matter.

Back to the future

2016 go to 1hr17m

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the plan?

Reading Marina today were we?

Where did you find that?

Who is that fool on Primetime?