You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Good luck, lads.

A tremendous piece of journalism, whatever your views on the overall subject.

2 Likes

I could both look at and listen to Sarah all day.

2 Likes

Busy night of deleting posts here. I don’t know how lads do it

2 Likes

The audit trail is alarming

I’m presuming here but now, seeing as the vaccine pass is no longer good for travel, it will be abandoned for pubs/restaurants too? It’s clearly now redundant

Any fella who doesn’t realise this was born yesterday.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2021/1130/1264127-ryanair-covid-testing-airports/

MOL should be running NPHET etc.

1 Like

Lot of anger at the school gates this morning that mask mandates for primary school children was announced late yesterday without giving schools and teachers a chance to speak to what are very young children about this big change to their school experience.

I caught the gist of that as I walked by en route to my reformer Pilates class just now.

3 Likes

Well, it was widely known this was coming in. It’s odd how that was done. They could have given a day in advance. It’s a symptom of how they communicate everything by floating it first and letting the media do their job for then.

1 Like

I hope they all had masks on?

They were being stapled to their heads.

It’s for their own good.

1 Like

Everyone is getting edgy as plans for a meaningful Christmas begin to fade …

Sitting on the couch ating a box of Celebrations has been banned?

2 Likes

Christmas is overrated.

2 Likes

I think superglue is more humane.

Pat Kenny calling our young children snowflakes just now because they are excluded from wearing masks.

He’s going to say Santa is only a cod any moment you feel

4 Likes

A guy who was probably using steroids and wouldn’t put the vaccine in his body.
@mikehunt

2 Likes

I know it’s a comforting thought – the idea that if we just wait long enough, COVID-19 will become just “the cold.” But it’s a very, very dangerous idea. And completely untrue. …