You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Well no that’s the point I was making there are halfwits intimating can be done easily and quickly and why isn’t done already. @Gman has outlined the practicalities involved in such an undertaking but will be scoffed at by people who haven’t a fucking clue.

1 Like

Most builders want nothing to do with schools building wise.Theyre a pain in the hole.

3 Likes

To be honest with you I don’t think anyone is saying it’s a quick and easy win. I think criticising government for having done absolutely nothing at all on it is totally fair.

Of course it’s fair to criticise them but my initial comment, which you disagreed with, was that it was a very complex and difficult issue and there was a lot more to it than a throwaway comment “increase ventilation”. I expect you’ve realised how much more difficult it would be than what you thought yesterday which is good and is what TFK used to be about before Covid - a place to share information in a learning and loving environment.

5 Likes
1 Like

Let’s never fight again Horsey mate.

1 Like

True of anything that has to go through a public tendering process. They’re a pain in the hole.

I still think that they’ll get a few cases of Omicron and turn that into a major scare and introduce further restrictions. Holohan is obviously itching for restrictions and is probably gutted that FG have put manners on him today. He’d want restrictions even if there was no such thing as Covid19. I just think he’ll have a few tricks up his sleeve yet.

You’re right that if there’s a lockdown right after Christmas it will run into February at a minimum.

@mickee321 you must find it very difficult moving from a country of doctors like Israel to being surrounded by these simpletons?

2 Likes

I work with a guy whose daughter is a nurse in the Mater. The story is there is a kid in ICU about 12 years old, no underlying conditions, in a very bad way with Covid and about to go on a ventilator.

Anyone not vaccinating their child and masking them up every day is a terrible parent.

eamon120 has picked the wrong man for a scrap there

I hope @The_Most_Infamous and @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy read this and finally relent and allow their children to be vaccinated and wear masks, for their own protection.

1 Like

I pray to God. Maybe the State should intervene.

They should just remove Holahan.

Glad to see our medical staff respect the privacy of patient data.

Possibly should. Take the children off them if they don’t want to care for them.

1 Like

You’ll need to do better than that mate. We’ll need the kid’s name & address, his parents’ names and professions and preferably an in situ photo of the youngster.

2 Likes

Dr mairead de burca called our man “horrible”

I guarantee you that Tony Holohan will be telling you all about this lad and you will get the long story from his mother on the LLS in about 3 months time.

1 Like

We can’t wait 3 months mate. We need to react to this NOW!

Finland are recommending only kids from 5-11 with conditions putting them at risk from Covid get the vaccine.