You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

listen
if people support putting masks on 9 year olds and vaccinating children they’ll support anything

2 Likes

People with more than 3 adult kids will have to make a choice on Christmas Day.

Won’t affect the Zero Zealots on here who live in the folk’s box room

Says your man.

This could work out very well for me.

4 Likes

I’d say a lot of lads will be delighted at being able to stay put alright.

1 Like

“STICK GRANNY NEXT TO THE WINDOW PAAATTTT”

WE’LL BE SWIMMING IN ANTIVIRAAAALLS…you see

what a time to be alive

12 Likes

haha, Paddy with his 94% vax rate and Christmas is fucked again, shower of muppets

12 Likes

NPHET don’t believe in the vaccines anymore. You see.

A multi billion euro vaccine won’t protect you. But a cloth mask pulled out of your back pocket will.

We need to trust the vaccines work and drive on.

Give us a meaningful Christmas, you gimps.

Don’t cancel Christmas.

The lads on here better save some of their Netflix tat for Christmas. They’re going nowhere.

2 Likes

The government have been left with no choice. A new variant arrived towards the end of last year. They asked people coming home for Christmas not to bother but they didn’t listen resulting in them killing hundreds. We need to keep the lepers out this Christmas.

Tbh I don’t know anyone outside of old people and a few weirdos on the Internet who still support NPHET and hardcore restrictions.

1 Like

My imaginary children will not be allowed wear masks

I’m fully in agreement with @carryharry’s imaginary wife on this.

1 Like

" yeah well the vaccines you see Pat, well , well who’d have thought it… we now need to mask the children to protect the vaccinated adults… isnt that great Pat , its a sort of extra protection so to speak you see"

" so Luke O Neill, these unvaccinated, unmasked 7 years olds spreading the virus indicscriminantly by horribly playing with each other when they should be vaxed, masked and watching NETFLIX and homeschooled in a room, solitary preferably…what gives them the right to put me at risk and i triple vaccinated?.. are we saying now the vaccines dont work Luke O Neill? This is a killer virus, schools are they not safe? Will Children soon drop dead?.. Luke O Neill… I want to be protected Luke O Neill "

" just get the masks on the children Pat, mask them up and away we go…"

1 Like

More theatre. I suppose it’s what the people want

Phil’s model will work this time.

What would you give to be back there all the same ??

1 Like

Simpler times alright.

1 Like

masks on schoolchildren was a watershed moment with the 94% of the country vaccinated…if people support that they will support literally anything

3 Likes