You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

People are resigned to stuff now.

2 Likes

Why exactly are they taking about extending the use of covid certs? They’ve been rendered meaningless this week.

6 Likes

You could ask an awful lot of why questions over the past 20 months

2 Likes

They never wanted covid certs. They never wanted travel.

:grinning: Jesus, this has gone mental :joy:

An oul mask on a child, the worst thing that’s happened in the past 20 months :+1:

5 Likes

has the mood music changed?

The masks on children issue sums it all up. Id say theres about 10pc of parents who either pushed for it, thought it should be brought in or thinks it’s a good idea. Yet I’d say there’s about 90pc strapping a mask on the kids and sending them in even though it would be easy to get out of with an ‘exemption’. Myself included. Were awful aul eejits afraid to make any kind of fuss.

6 Likes

Ye’ll be jabbing new born babies soon enough ffs, but sure it will be grand

2 Likes

See @backinatracksuit post above for vindication of your point

1 Like

I think we’re ultimately going to need a referendum to get out of this (Level 0 / Old Normal) . And even then we’ll probably just be asked to vote again.

2 Likes

Big NFL game on Christmas night… Happy out being home, thrun down on the couch, with the pants buttons open and a rake of pale ales in the fridge

3 Likes

Restrictions will be totally ignored in rural pubs anyway. City pubs will be a disaster.

May I commend the teachers in my childrens school, they have kept operating without threat of closing and kids disappearing with Covid to the point that one class had only one pupil today.

Great attitude, no whining, we will run covid normal at this rate

13 Likes

Facebooks new virtual reality platform will sort any restrictions out for you.

Nothing to worry about, pal.

Is that a euphemism?

1 Like

like in Israel, the minute a child is born they have an ID shoved in your hand with child’s name and race as Jewish regardless if he is called mickee, mohommed or Maor

true story btw

There are some parents happily smoking around their kids but because they read some shite on FB they are up in arms over masks.

3 Likes

Must be nice to be in a school where the parents have some cop on. We had a dumb pair of cunts who sent their child into school while awaiting the result of a PCR test. Absolute fucking cunting bastards.

2 Likes

Don’t forget our Zoom quiz….

1 Like

Personal responsibility :man_shrugging: