You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

For my sins, I was reading the comments under an online Wexford People Covid related article. It was about a local restaurateur whoā€™s set up a go fund me to try to raise ā‚¬100k to launch a legal challenge against the vaccine pass regime/requirement.

Some lad said something likeā€¦fair play to him, needing papers to exist, where else would you see it?

Another chap relied withā€¦a newsagent shop?

I LOLā€™d out loud, so I did.

3 Likes

Most of these fuckers have no problem having three shots in Coppers.

Good Coppers has failed. Time to play bad copper.

1 Like

No surprise that the forumā€™s most notorious racist @glasagusban is singling out ā€œforeignersā€ as the source of Irelandā€™s Covid problems. 50% of unvaccinated people hospitalized and in ICU in Ireland were born outside Ireland, which means the great majority of the unvaccinated were born outside Ireland. Glas wants these people shamed as they are interfering with his travel plans over the holidays.

7 Likes

I have the vaccine and will get the booster and my kid is vaxed. I may well get the younger one vaxed once it itā€™s permitted.

But that is my choice and we are told the vax protects me and the vaxed kids from serious illness/death.

But

kids are being made to wear masks to protect vaccinated adults

with 94 per cent of the eligible population vaccinated we are facing into the same or very similar restrictions we had with 0 per cent vaccinated.

a vaccine cert is now no longer sufficient for travel no matter when your last dose was.

It seems the people who want us to ā€œtrust the scienceā€ donā€™t trust the vaccine and prefer a rag over a childā€™s face.

As a country we have collectively lost our shit to the extent that If any person in a position of authority tells us to do something we park any critical thinking and do it.

But they are medics/doctors people say - yeah, look at the news every night of the week at the catastrophic birth defects due to medical negligence.

If you are vaccinated then you should not see any merit in a 9 year old wearing a mask in or around their face. Your bolstered immune system is all you need.

I think in time weā€™ll see masks as a tool introduced for behavioural reasons to send a visual signal that there is a pandemic and not for any medical reason.

9 Likes

Just keep doing your bit, everything is fine. Egg head has promised us 20 odd extra hospital beds by next September.

58% of ICU is unvaccinated, up from 52% just a week or 2 ago

They should be allowed into Ireland but fucked out of hospital onto Spike Island to fend for themselves.

I respect the right to die but I really respect the right to die, like those who chose it should really be left to die

Send them to pubs.

Concentration camps? What a novel idea.

No I was thinking more like Battle Royale

Look if you want to blame me for you having to get a PCR test to go to Torremolinos thats fine mate.

But I reckon youā€™re tearing up the green jersey pointing the finger at the 5% of the adult population who donā€™t feel they need to take on a medical procedure for whatever reason.

How dare you tell anyone what to do with their own body to be honest.

Thatā€™s cool but I refuse to pay for healthcare for a parasite like you

2 Likes

A stay in ICU cost 50k

Lads who have spent the last five years lecturing us about the threat of the rise of fascism now leading the charge for actual fascism. You simply couldnā€™t make it up (you could).

7 Likes

Iā€™ve health insurance mate.

Iā€™m also healthier than I may seem on here. Believe me.

I would propose that the unvaccinated could face a major tax levy for the rest of their lives but the problem with that is we need the ICU beds right now so unfortunately they will have to be fucked out onto the street.

If we fuck out the smokers and obese weā€™d probably free up another 100.

You are here because you chose to smoke. Sorry.

You are here because you chose to ate shite. Sorry.

2 Likes

They donā€™t want to be fat and they donā€™t want to smoke. Smokers also pay extra taxes already. Thereā€™s not a tax yet on being unvaccinated but hopefully there will be soon.

All smokers should be shot in the face.